Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problem (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem by Feanad: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2011
Problem smells everywhere. I’ve got problem with the world and it starts with me. Thinking straight had been difficult for me even though I’m trying so hard. I got problem thinking my neighbor is not courting evil. Not that I see him as a degenerated soul but like sugar attracts ants; he magnets trouble.
My neighbor on the right hand maliciously pounces around; swearing out loud. When asked what the matter was, he could only answer in this carefully spelt words “I WILL KIDNAP. Kill if anyone tries to stop me; this is my father’s land”.
You have to understand that my neighbor is a proper Niger Delta man who will not let those so called Bastards destroy the land his forefathers handed down to him. I wonder how my people will have to die in his struggle. Trying to understand his actually anguish wasn’t made possible because the settlement he gets from his struggle had accumulated into a well of oil in his stomach. He barely speaks audible these days but surely his actions speak louder.
My other neighbor has been out of work in like forever. He comes to me every now and then, for food and money which I give in good faith until he started ‘winning’ my stuffs. When caught, all he could say was that he never thought I’d have a problem with him borrowing my things. “It’s the devil’s work…. I swear it will never happen again” he flatly said. I wonder if our criminal friends ever get tired of that line.

Continue on http://nantygreens..com/2010/11/problems.html

(1) (Reply)

Tourist Visa To Usa / New / I Need To Know No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.