Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? (1337 Views)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / Can A Man Who Earns N80,000 Marry In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? by kelvinatkins(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Someone just told me about an opening at lawma and I’ll like to know how about their salary.
Does it what relocating from Port Harcourt to Lagos?
I’m a bolt driver though currently out of job.
Re: How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? by sleek214(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
kelvinatkins:
Someone just told me about an opening at lawma and I’ll like to know how about their salary.
You can't be a bolt driver and be out of job. Say you currently dont have a car because bolt didn't employ you. You and bolt are partners.
Stop finding out companies and people's salary. Go and take the job, if after a few months you don't like the salary, you move on. After all, you're even jobless sef

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? by Johnchrix(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
kelvinatkins:

Man you can't be a bolt driver and opt for a 50k job in a stressful State like Lagos. I guess you don't have a car or a partner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? by kelvinatkins(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? by kelvinatkins(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Johnchrix:

Man you can be a bolt driver and opt for a 50k job in a stressful State like Lagos. I guess you don't have a car or a partner.
Yes I currently don’t I have car.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? by Josephifezy: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Is the position for a supervisor ?
Re: How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? by QuinModah(f): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2023
I beg in you don't leave that bolt job

(1) (Reply)

Contract Position For A Web Designer/programmer With Nigeria Lng Lagos/bonny / Telecommunication Careers / After Chevron Skill Test For Earth Scientist-geologist And Geophysist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.