Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? (1774 Views)

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / Suggest What Free Script You Want / A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by Dewalex(m): 12:31am On Mar 01, 2006
Am about to start an online business venture.  What free gift do you audience think I can give to registered/subscribed members as a means of promotion? And not too expensive stuff.
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by charlisco(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2006
A free gift i think u can give through the internet are e-books of various topic
I just cannot waite to register in you website to get e-book on asp, dhtml to mention but just a few
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by Seun(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2006
Mobile phone recharge card vouchers, of course!
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by whitesoftx(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2006
Wrist watches, Ties, T-Shirt (with your company name written on it for more promotion), Face caps, ati bee bee lo lipsrsealed
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by charlisco(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2006
All those thing will be too expensive, when its come to shipment, i think he is talking about gift that will be given instantly after you registered if i am not mistaken
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by whitesoftx(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2006
@charlisco!

Why are you so curious about e-book, why dont you try search the net to get one!
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2006
GSM recharge vouchers can be dispensed instantly with no shipping fees and people appreciate them a lot!
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by Dewalex(m): 1:46am On Mar 02, 2006
I agreed with Seun i want something that people will value, that does not require logistic and at thesame time of  real time and probably online.
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by whitesoftx(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2006
So, what's the site name? I want to be one of those to claim the recharge cards grin
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by Dewalex(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2006
@whitesoftx I will let you know when the time comes and for you A special and substantial gift  is waiting for u.
Trust mesmiley
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by whitesoftx(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2006
WOW shocked I love that bro! wink
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2006
how do u get recharge card for people in other countries?

i heard there mtn top-up in london,what about people on other networks?
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by charlisco(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2006
I think nothing is too expensive, i suggest you give out free online credit card, that will be ok then and see how Nigerians will troop to your website to grab that free offer
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by Dewalex(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2006
@LoverBwoy
Yes. I learnt  they sell MTN re charge card  here in Barking ,East London. Am not sure of other network.
However, for people in other countries they will have option of choosing their gift and also where there are no logistics problem their gift might be posted to them.Also am still looking forward to more suggestable and affordable gift it has not been concluded that it will be top up card. Thank you boys for your response.
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by LoverBwoy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2006
hmmm still on the mobile fone theme- what about fascias for nokias and other phones that have changeable fascias, hint: if u can print ur www, on it thats would be nice wink

i think the kinda website;that is the content or theme of it would kinda dictate what sort of give would be ideal

hmmm a t-shirt with ur www, com printed on it also wouldnt hurt grin, walkin signboard cool
Re: What Free Gifts For Registered Members Of My Site? by Dewalex(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2006
@LoverBwoy
T-shirt or Cap is not a problem . The thing is that how would people get T shirt? e.g  if you are in Abuja would  you come to Lagos because of aT shirt?
That is a one million Naira question. Logistics is an issue. That is why am looking for something real time.

(1) (Reply)

Site Review Plsss / How To Make At Least $3 This Month / Why You Need To Have Https On Your Blogger's Custom Domain Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.