Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! (16263 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out, Could Dis Be Scam Job .. / Pls Friends Could This Be Scam / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Jaylite10(m): 1:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Please guys I need urgent and mature response to this issue.

I am a graduate and currently working as a real estate broker in Abuja.

Recently a friend of mine who happened to be my brother in-law told me of a job offer in portharcourt at a company( an international company persay) who were ready to pay him in dollars every week.

The problem was that he has to pay N650k for international working documents, dollar account and other stuffs to commence training.

I don't know what happened next, I later heard he's there already and he wants to create opportunity for me too.

So he requested for my details which I sent to him. Lately yesterday he called telling me I was confirmed for the job replacement and I also have to pay N650k to get the job.

I didn't say anything to him yet aside telling him I'll get back to him.

I'm having a double feeling about this seeing the fact that this is someone I know in person, that's why I brought it here.

Thank you guys!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by slimjohn2k5: 2:10am On Jan 05, 2023
If he is sure, he will pay for u.
Genuine job will not ask for money from u

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by libertyfather(m): 4:43am On Jan 05, 2023
You that has no work, besides he's working there..let him borrow you now and u sign paying him with whatever months salary to cover the debt

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Abort mission!!You are about to be dupe.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by sureteeboy(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Another QNet?
Read this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6869049/could-job-n130k-weekly-payment You are about to be scammed.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by sukkot: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2023
HMMM
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Toneypen247(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Looks to fake to be real

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by iwaeda: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Recently a friend of mine who happened to be my brother in-law told me of a job offer in portharcourt at a company( an international company persay) who were ready to pay him in dollars every week.

The problem was that he has to pay N650k for international working documents, dollar account and other stuffs to commence training.

I don't know what happened next, I later heard he's there already and he wants to create opportunity for me too.

So he requested for my details which I sent to him. Lately yesterday he called telling me I was confirmed for the job replacement and I also have to pay N650k to get the job.

I'm having a double feeling about this seeing the fact that this is someone I know in person, that's why I brought it here.

Thank you guys!

Tell them to deduct from your salaries, please don't pay upfront. Unless you want to do Abdul Jabar ship on water. grin grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Divoc19(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2023
If you feel uneasy already, know it a Scam run

15 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by charlypoker(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

Them wan scam you so o. run ooo

9 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by intruder15(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2023
libertyfather:
You that has no work, besides he's working there..let him borrow you now and u sign paying him with whatever months salary to cover the debt

Gbam

5 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by jimmyolasun: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2023
if it looks like scam, smells like scam, sounds like scam and your inner person screams scam.. then boss its definately a scam

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by symbianDON(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2023
He's a part of the scam ring trying to scam you.....run o!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by yemmight(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Lun o.
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Barrywhite8620: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2023
I smell something Fishy Bro
Don't say I didn't warn you!

8 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by clockwisereport: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

Run as fast as your leg can carry you.

Na Qnet you dey enter like this. Run as fast as you can to avoid premium tears

9 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

Sounds like Ponzi.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by juitar(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2023
I think it's scam

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by aktolly54(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
your inlaw should borrow you the money? Tell him you pay back weekly when company pay with interest otherwise its a scam

7 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmmn ask for the company details and Google it if it is scam you will know

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2023
It not worth it, I know of the company and they are into sales bro and you will be paid on commission base. Don't go for it my advice. Just for benefits of doubt as your friend if the company was first based in Ghana before it came down Nigeria. His response will be yes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by arantess: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Lol

Sorry in advance

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by DennisEche(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Tell him to borrow you the money once you start working you will pay him with interest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Wakando: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!
Run oh.. Na bring two people kind of Job

13 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Bolaji26(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Scam .. na so them scam my friend..

Nobody is to be trusted now o.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2023
It is a SCAM dear, one of my worker fell for it.

Run please

8 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by GRACEGLORY: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Jaylite10:

Thank you guys!

It's a scam. No job wants to pay you that will ask you for pay first. Except it's a hand to hand job

Come to think of it, N650k. Isn't that enough for you to start your own company already

16 Likes

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Chetas81(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
BEWARE OF SCAMMER FROM THE PREGNANT �
Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by Shalashaska: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
sad If it was real there would be a company websitea and recruiting platform as well as internet entries of the companies doings. Be careful o. Year just dey start. Also don't feel someone you know in person cannot scam you.

GRACEGLORY:

It's a scam. No job wants to pay you that will ask you for pay first. Except it's a hand to hand job

Come to think of it, N650k. Isn't that enough for you to start your own company already
GBAM!
If you have 650k start your own business.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Offer Be Scam!!! by abrahambest(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Please do not give in to this. It's a scam, I have been in a similar experience and thank God for wisdom. Someone I knew very well told me about a job in Togo but I needed to pay quite a huge amount of money to get it. I later found out he wasnt working there neither did he have a job himself. Couldn't stop thinking why he would do such to me, despite our closeness.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service / The Real Truth About The Aso Villa Demo Day - A Finalist / Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.