Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? (27446 Views)

Frustrated With Your Financial Situation?start Making Money Henceforth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Moneyboyz: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Found this on twitter and couldn't stop laughing.

15 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by psucc(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
Shutdown crying and intense search for phone begins.

But first may God forbid the kind of funeral that will drop tears from our eyes in Jesus name Amen

268 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Risingblue008(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin
This one just reminds me of
Meek mill phone matter for Ghana

If na me,
Hmmmm
Na lie ooo
That phone must come out
Or
I'll go with someone's else phone,
Make d equation balance

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by samuel051: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Steal someone's higher than mine and increase my crying for the deceased embarassed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by ecolime(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
The one off me oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by twf1: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
If the search proves helpless, make immediate efforts to retrieve your sim, deactivate bank apps and move on.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Toneypen247(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmn....you say grin grin cheesy

Olokpa ma ko everybody.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by seanwilliam(m): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Standard crying grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by ibkayee(f): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don’t get it

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Father4all: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Me I will start shouting oo. They must produce my phone

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by buygala(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na phone loss.. No be me dem dey bury smiley

I will raise an alarm, and have people help me look for it.. If they see it, fine, if they don't, we move cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by AyobamiIsaac12: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Nonso92(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Damn! The switch from tears to angry go bad, really bad

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by obedience4(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
The tears becomes real

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by opera1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Is to increase the intensity of the crying.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Gwan2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Logically, I go think where I been enter...I go come use somebody phone to call my number,,,Now two things are involved

Is either the phone rings or is switched off.....if the phone rings, is safe ....if is switched off......two things are involved

Is either na me mistakenly sit down on the phone wey make am off before I misplaced it or somebody don help me switch am off......If na me switch am off, is safe.....If na somebody help me switch am off.....two things are involved

Is either the person still dey the funeral ground, or the person don change location

If the person still dey the funeral ground, the phone is still safe, if the person don change location.....two things are involved

Is either the person don reach him house with the phone or he don go computer village with the phone

if he go house with the phone,, the phone is safe.....if na computer village....two things are involved

USE YOUR HEAD FINISH AM
grin grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by ImoleNaija: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
One's relationship with the deceased would determine the next reaction.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Adedotguy: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
shocked
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by chris4gold(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yawa go gash o

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by ATEAMS: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
WOW
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hmmm
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Think9ja(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Stupid, dry joke
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by care4you: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
And it made FP already?

... Hmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by shugar25: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Maybe you double your crying � while searching for the phone

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by bouncin04(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
The day I lost my phone along the road side back when I was still a student that day wasn't funny grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Kharol1234: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na to continue to they cry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by adecz: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
That means you were shedding
crocodile � tears ..☺️☺️☺️
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by lavylilly: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Just a reminder:

A lay-off does not change your worth, skills or experience.

You are still very much so deserving of the best opportunity to continue to grow and flourish and you will find that next company that will value you and hold on tight.

Wishing that for anyone impacted or looking for work in 2023.

Hiring!!!! Role: Admin assistant -Internship.
Type: Full time, on-site
Salary: N60,000 (Lunch)

Candidate Must be smart and proficient with the use of computer. Interested candidate should send CVs to hr@waschepoint.com

Cheers and best of luck! �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by Tokskob2008: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Then you take the crying to another level cos now you just truly lost something....

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction In This Situation? by lavylilly: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
A NOTE TO YOUNG MEN.

This content is not for everyone.

Firstly, I'm directing this content to young men who are not married and trying to figure out their lives.

Secondly, I am directing this content to those young men who would agree that they need to hear this.

One way to distract yourself from fixing your life and falling into distractions is by falling in love easily.

A guy that hasn't found himself in life but easily falls in love with women is probably a danger to himself.

It pains me when I see young men who have not defined their lives getting themselves entangled in a love relationship.

You are struggling like hell, nothing productive you are doing but you're busy dating ladies up and down.

Where is the energy?

Like I said, this content is not for everyone.

I am speaking directly to my male gender.

Dear brother...

Leave women alone and go figure out your life.

I am not saying "you must be rich first."

No. No. No.

But you must at least have some direction or focus for your life before you start adding women into it.

Stop carrying someone's daughter and adding to your confusion. Take a break and go fix you, first.

One of the most distracting activities for any man that is fledgling is falling in love with women easily.

Love is emotionally demanding.

When a man falls in love, the lady becomes his distractions. For example, my wife is my distraction.

But because I operate from the place of solidity, I can accommodate the distraction and love her well.

Ladies, don't get angry here.

This is not about you. This is about speaking hard truths to my fellow brothers to save themselves first.

When my life was a big mess, one tough decision I made was to suspend any form of love relationship.

I didn't date any lady for close to 5 years because I needed to concentrate all my energy on fixing me.

So by the time my wife came, she met a focused man.

She met a man that she could trust to lead her because she could tell he was already leading himself.

Listen guys, you might not agree with me.

That's fine.

Don't copy me but reflect on the principle here.

Yes, I know that there are guys who lack direction for their lives and a lady comes and gives them direction.

����

But those guys are mostly seen in Nollywood movies.

In real life, they are few and far between.

So listen...

You have a better chance of fixing your life first and falling in love, than waiting for a lady to come fix it for you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins / CAN YOU SPOT THE SNIPER? (PHOTOS) / Which Number Will Rightly Fix The Broken Bone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.