Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Do I Activate My App With Code For Subscription - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Activate My App With Code For Subscription (312 Views)

Seize Your Moment With CODE During This Quarantine Season. / Seize Your Moment With CODE During This Quarantine Season. / How Was Your Experience With Code Academy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Activate My App With Code For Subscription by histechs(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Good day house,
How do I activate my app with code for subscription on desktop or pc.
What am trying to say is that I want to sell a software/app but I want it to open for only those that pay for it.
How can I go about it?
Thanks for your responses
Re: How Do I Activate My App With Code For Subscription by truthCoder: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
histechs:
Good day house,
How do I activate my app with code for subscription on desktop or pc.
What am trying to say is that I want to sell a software/app but I want it to open for only those that pay for it.
How can I go about it?
Thanks for your responses

Put resource behind a protected route.

Let each user have an account that allows log in.

Allow only one log in per account. An extra log in on another device logs out the initial one.

For the customers that have paid, issue a time based token that is valid only for the period that they paid for. For those who have not paid, issue a generic token.

All interactions must use the tokens. Expired premium tokens default automatically to generic tokens and when a client pays, he is automatically issued a new premium token.

When they log in, check their tokens. If generic or null, bounce them to general page. If premium, check for validity. If valid, allow if expired, default to generic

Daz All
Re: How Do I Activate My App With Code For Subscription by histechs(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Thanks
is there any software to do it because am not a programmer
Re: How Do I Activate My App With Code For Subscription by truthCoder: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
histechs:
Thanks
is there any software to do it because am not a programmer

This is a custom SaaS.

On what platform do you intend to sell your software?

More details can help

(1) (Reply)

Get A Full Functional Web, Business Web, E-commerce Web, Blog Web Design / Have Anyone Here Used Flutterwave API To Integrate Payment On Their Site / How To Install & Configure Snort IDS On Ubuntu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.