Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

A Content Writer And Copywriter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Content Writer And Copywriter (394 Views)

Content Writer And Copywriter / Content And Copywriter / I Need A Content Writer And Copywriter Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Content Writer And Copywriter by Goodness2079(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hello there, I am here to offer my services and I am intrigued with it.
I am Goodness, a fluent English writer, and an experienced ghostwriter. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss the writing of your copies and books with you. I like working with trusted individuals who believe in high-quality services like yours.
To start every writing project, I will create a detailed outline for your book if there is none (I know you said you will always provide that). Afterward, I will proceed with the full writing once the outline is ready. I will ensure that the whole writing process is within the stipulated date and timeframe.
Alongside the delivery, these are the other things I will offer
-Book cover design
-100% unique book (proven with Grammarly)
-Book formatting (KDP guidelines)
-Clickable table of contents.

I am also a professional copywriter with a deep understanding of the AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action) model. I'll help you to seduce your prospects to feel the heat, hunger, and desire on the edge of their seats, quivering with excitement to whip out their money to order products/services from you.
I'll write high-converting sales copy and website content for your product or service that'll get you results.
You'll get a high-quality copy that's written to persuade the readers. The copy will be your salesman that does the selling 24/7 even while you sleep!
I am an experienced freelance writer who has delivered countless number of book writing on Fiverr.
I will look forward to discussing more business with you.
Please reach out to me on 0-7-0-6-1-0-1-2-1-7-3 to show you the samples of my work and to start working on your request.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Novel Are You Reading? / The Initiation / True Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.