Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

He nearly killed her because of marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He nearly killed her because of marriage (607 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He nearly killed her because of marriage by gistclinic: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Beating the Odds: How I Overcame My Husband's Abuse

Beating the odds can seem like an insurmountable task, but it can be done. I'm living proof of that. For years, I suffered at the hands of my husband's abuse and felt like there was no way out. But through determination and support from those around me, I was able to beat the odds and come out on the other side with a newfound strength and resilience. In this blog post, I will share my story of how I overcame my husband's abuse and the strategies I used to keep going in spite of the odds.

The moment I realized I was in an abusive relationship
I was in an unhappy marriage for a long time before I finally realized that my husband was beating me. At first, it started with small verbal abuses, but soon progressed to him physically lashing out at me. I remember one night I was walking up the stairs and he suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me back down. I knew then that something wasn’t right and that this was more than just marital problems.
After that, the instances of him hitting me increased in frequency and severity. I would often hide from him and try to avoid the confrontation, but nothing worked. I felt so powerless and hopeless—like a bird trapped in a cage. I felt like if I said something or tried to leave, he would find out and hurt me even more.
Finally, I decided to take a stand and reached out for help. It took a lot of strength to make that decision, but I am so glad that I did it. If there is any advice I can give to other women in similar situations, it is to never be afraid to reach out for help. You are not alone and you don't have to stay in an abusive relationship... Leave the marriage before you die
Re: He nearly killed her because of marriage by gistclinic: 4:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Good
Re: He nearly killed her because of marriage by gistclinic: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Good one
Re: He nearly killed her because of marriage by gistclinic: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Go reader

(1) (Reply)

Nothing You Do In This Life Matters. Everything Is Irrelevant. You Are Irrelevan / Which African Country Did Snow Fall I Can Travel To With My Family Dis Chrismas / Paternity Fraud: Will You Still Keep The Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.