Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here (1067 Views)

Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / Commuters Use Rope To Wade Through Flooded Road In Bayelsa To Link Rivers State / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by aylagos(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
I’m on 4 days vacation in Paris starting from today any Nigeria group or places to link up with? Thanks �
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by aylagos(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
No update from my in Paris ?
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by ZINNYBANKS: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2023
Go to museums, resort centres , malls and so on . you went on vacation and you're looking for Nigerians . did you go there cause of them ?

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by HRprof: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
aylagos:
I’m on 4 days vacation in Paris starting from today any Nigeria group or places to link up with? Thanks �
You don’t need linked up There are places you can visit like museum, tourist sites, clubs etc the pictures I took while on visit in Paris below here will tell you more

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by ZINNYBANKS: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
HRprof:

You don’t need linked up There are places you can visit like museum, tourist sites, clubs etc the pictures I took while on visit in Paris below here will tell you more
Agba baller grin
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by HRprof: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you travelled with your partner visit this site to padlock your love with your partner E get why grin This is where Tonto Dike padlock her love with Churchill. I visited the site when I traveled to Paris wink

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by HRprof: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Visit this museum as well it called Musée Picasso Paris there you will good grafted images and real artwork

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by Irupetepete: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
HRprof:
If you travelled with your partner visit this site to padlock your love with your partner E get why grin This is where Tonto Dike padlock her love with Churchill. I visited the site when I traveled to Paris wink
be like say person Don open Tonto dike padlock tey tey

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by HRprof: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Irupetepete:
be like say person Don open Tonto dike padlock tey tey
E be like the current wife open the padlock grin joking….. meanwhile, I was told that once they padlock they throw the key inside the river. Mami water go handle their matter. While I was strolling in Paris I stumbled on the site then I remembered our celebrities and their padlock love story in Paris wink
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by ZINNYBANKS: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
HRprof:
Shey u dey live there ni.
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by HRprof: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Shey u dey live there ni.
No visited and I’m back to my base Nija
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by ZINNYBANKS: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
HRprof:

No visited and I’m back to my base Nija
Back to ur base ke bro abeg go back lol grin shey all those things wey u see u no like dem ni.
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by HRprof: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Back to ur base ke bro abeg go back lol grin shey all those things wey u see u no like dem ni.
I didn’t travel to JAKPA I went with tourist visa and I can’t over stay my visa, I love adventure, I love traveling around the world and I’m just starting grin

Yes good environment, good infrastructure but I still see homeless beggars on the street of Paris mostly illegal migrants.

OP is on 4 days visit, I visited for 3 weeks before I return so I have more time to stroll around. He can still achieve something within 4 days. Paris is not too big city but populated
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by HRprof: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
OP you can as well visit this popular and biggest shopping mall in Paris is called Galeries Lafyette Hausmann even if you no wan do shopping just go and do your site seeing and window shopping, Is a very big place and I tour round the mall and I bought only wright watch and perfume. Things are expensive there duo

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by manneger2: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is lovely, I will be visiting Paris also this Jan on 10th, it will be nice to meet a Nigerian also, I will be visiting from poland

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by Spanishmilf(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Go to museums, resort centres , malls and so on . you went on vacation and you're looking for Nigerians . did you go there cause of them ?
is there something bad if he wanna link up with nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by ZINNYBANKS: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Spanishmilf:
is there something bad if he wanna link up with nigerians?
Is there something bad if he visit amazing places without linking up with nigerians .?
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by Spanishmilf(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Is there something bad if he visit amazing places without linking up with nigerians .?
he is on a visit visa to france so definitely he would visit places in france
Now back to my question is there anything wrong if he link up with a nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by ZINNYBANKS: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Spanishmilf:
he is on a visit visa to france so definitely he would visit places in france
Now back to my question is there anything wrong if he link up with a nigerian?
When you're in Nigeria , you roll and do things with Nigerians . now you're outside Nigeria and you still want to roll with Nigerians . did they restrict you from meeting new people ?

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by ZINNYBANKS: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
HRprof:
OP you can as well visit this popular and biggest shopping mall in Paris is called Galeries Lafyette Hausmann even if you no wan do shopping just go and do your site seeing and window shopping, Is a very big place and I tour round the mall and I bought only wright watch and perfume. Things are expensive there duo

You're male or female ? 
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

When you're in Nigeria , you roll and do things with Nigerians . now you're outside Nigeria and you still want to roll with Nigerians . did they restrict you from meeting new people ?

I agree with your line of thought.
Re: Any Nigeria In Paris To Link Up With Today I’m New Here by HRprof: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

You're male or female ? 

Female .

(1) (Reply)

We Need 100 Million Nigerians To Move To Canada / Anyone Been To Upper Volta? / I Might Get Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.