Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

A Man At The Beach - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Man At The Beach (2318 Views)

At 55 And Your Village Oracle Tells You Your Man Would Be Found On The Beach / Shark Eats Man At The Bar Beach In Lagos / CRAZY: Lady Makes Lots Of Money By Allowing People Súck Her Bréast On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man At The Beach by kemmeye: 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
I saw this joke and tot i should share it i dont know if someone put it here before so here it goes:

A little girl was walking along a beach when she came across a man with no clothes on and just a newspaper covering his genitals. The little girl said, "What do you have under that newspaper, Mister?". The man said, "Nothing, it's just a bird, now go away!". The man thought nothing of her and quickly fell asleep. Hours later, the man woke up in a hospital bed in excrutiating pain.
"Where the hell am I?"
A doctor replied, "Someone called 9-1-1 and said you needed emergency help, so we rushed you right over." "Well, what the hell happened to me?"
"We don't know, son. Do you remember anything unusual happening to you today?". The man said, "Well, there was a little girl bugging me just before I fell asleep." The doctor sent someone to the beach to see if the little girl was still there, and she was. The person said, "Do you know what happened to that nice man you saw here earlier?"
"Well," the little girl said, "I started to play with that nice little
bird that he had and the damn thing spit on me. So, I broke its neck,
crushed its eggs, and set its nest on fire!"
Re: A Man At The Beach by bright007(f): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2011
Is dis å joke?
Re: A Man At The Beach by kemmeye: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2011
u no wat assshole if you dont fuking get it you dnt fuking get it dnt come here and try to act all fuking smart and stop fuking attacking everyone who puts a fucking joke up and fuking get a fuking life.fuking cunth and yeh go choke on a fuking bottle cuz u hav no freaking sense of humor fool.
Re: A Man At The Beach by freecocoa(f): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2011
Ha na wa o,op u smoke expired weed?see rhyme.
Re: A Man At The Beach by Dyt(f): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2011
D joke mks me laugh each tym i read it
Re: A Man At The Beach by braine(m): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2011
I love this joke cool kiss
Re: A Man At The Beach by braine(m): 1:37am On Sep 04, 2011
bright007:

Is dis å joke?

Its not a must for you to reply. okay?
Re: A Man At The Beach by bright007(f): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2011
Is dat an excuse for å dry write-up?
Re: A Man At The Beach by mikuz(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2011
Hahahaha! Nice one. Read it before but it's still a cool joke!
Re: A Man At The Beach by braine(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2011
Like ur jokes are better
Re: A Man At The Beach by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2011
kemmeye:

u no wat assshole if you dont fuking get it you dnt fuking get it dnt come here and try to act all fuking smart and stop fuking attacking everyone who puts a bleeping joke up and fuking get a fuking life.fuking cunth and yeh go choke on a fuking bottle cuz u hav no freaking sense of humor fool.

cheesy cheesy
u too much now
Re: A Man At The Beach by mikuz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
Brainless what's your own?

(1) (Reply)

One Good Turn Deserves Another / Guess The Subject / See Hilarious Chat With Kik By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.