Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee (1014 Views)

Alexx Ekubo's Ex, Fancy Acholonu Begs Him To Take Her Back / Fancy Acholonu: A Bad Attitude Is Like A Flat Tire - Alexx Ekubo's Ex Fiancée / Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by SReporters: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Model and ex-fiancee of Nigerian actor Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo, has finally come out to say that she never called him gay.

She revealed in a candid interview with blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus that she never discussed her ex-fiance's sexuality.

"I want everyone to know that I have never publicly called Alexx gay in my life. If they were, I would never say them; it's not my place.

"My statement was that everyone should find happiness and live in their truth, not his truth.

"That short and forceful statement encompassed everything, the lie that my relationship with him had been the entire time. With my story, you can believe whatever you want about him or me.

"My receipts enable me to speak and no longer remain silent. I'm not trying to smear his reputation; I'm simply speaking my truth because he wanted this public apology to go viral and hurt me without telling the world the full story.

"He was cruel in his actions. I feel he owes me a series of apologies now, but I doubt I'll get them, and unlike him, I'm not going to put pressure on him. "This year, I'm going to focus on loving myself, repairing my self-esteem, being strong, and moving forward," she explained.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/07/im-telling-the-truth-i-never-publicly-referred-to-alexx-as-gay-fancy-alexx-ekubos-estranged-fiancee/

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
But that is what you want the public to know/believe

Why not be bold undecided

I mean he asked you to sleep with other men undecided

He didn't touch you for 5years... Abi no be you talk am

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Moh247: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
I think people should start signing non disclosure agreement before entering a relationship

2 Likes

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by SReporters: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
But that is what you want the public to know/believe

Why not be bold undecided

I mean he asked you to sleep with other men undecided

He didn't touch you for 5years... Abi no be you talk am

shocked shocked shocked Did he really say that?
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by SReporters: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
I think people should start signing non disclosure agreement before entering a relationship

NDA for marriage or dating? Be specific!
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
SReporters:

shocked shocked shocked Did he really say that?
Go read her interview nah

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:
Get ready to pay for loyalty then
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Moh247: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
SReporters:

NDA for marriage or dating? Be specific!

All intimate relationship
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Moh247: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Get ready to pay for loyalty then

Pay for what Biko? Is loyalty not part of love and dating
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Moh247:

Pay for what Biko? Is loyalty not part of love and dating
Sign what then Shouldn't trust be part of it as well

With this kind of mindset, the RELATIONSHIP is dead on arrival!

You guys go into marriage expecting so much from each other!

No one is perfect, you just get to know each other with years

That is what experience is supposed to be about!

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Fedrick100: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Alexx and Ik are gay
You don’t need to tell us, Tonto dike has already told us about it
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by nepapole(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
These pipu shud carry their wahala and go jare...

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by SReporters: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Sign what then Shouldn't trust be part of it as well

With this kind of mindset, the RELATIONSHIP is dead on arrival!

You guys go into marriage expecting so much from each other!

No one is perfect, you just get to know each other with years

That is what experience is supposed to be about!

Absolutely! This is what marriage actually entails

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by SReporters: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fedrick100:
Alexx and Ik are gay
You don’t need to tell us, Tonto dike has already told us about it

You mean IK of big brother? If Alexx also has a boyfriend, then he's not gay, he's bisexual.... Gays don't have anything sexual to do with women ....
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Fedrick100: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
SReporters:

You mean IK of big brother? If Alexx also has a boyfriend, then he's not gay, he's bisexual.... Gays don't have anything sexual to do with women ....

Ik Ogbonna

Him and Alexx na paddy

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by siofra(f): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Well, she didn't but we know.

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Mjshexy(f): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Their business not mine, got better things to do with my life. If you must know, the election is 49days away cool

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by SReporters: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mjshexy:
Their business not mine, got better things to do with my life. If you must know, the election is 49days away cool

Don't worry, Peter Obi will win
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Mjshexy(f): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
SReporters:

Don't worry, Peter Obi will win
Amen oh, i can't wait to call him President Peter Obi (GCFR) cool

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
SReporters:
Model and ex-fiancee of Nigerian actor Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo, has finally come out to say that she never called him gay.

She revealed in a candid interview with blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus that she never discussed her ex-fiance's sexuality.

"I want everyone to know that I have never publicly called Alexx gay in my life. If they were, I would never say them; it's not my place.

"My statement was that everyone should find happiness and live in their truth, not his truth.

"That short and forceful statement encompassed everything, the lie that my relationship with him had been the entire time. With my story, you can believe whatever you want about him or me.

"My receipts enable me to speak and no longer remain silent. I'm not trying to smear his reputation; I'm simply speaking my truth because he wanted this public apology to go viral and hurt me without telling the world the full story.

"He was cruel in his actions. I feel he owes me a series of apologies now, but I doubt I'll get them, and unlike him, I'm not going to put pressure on him. "This year, I'm going to focus on loving myself, repairing my self-esteem, being strong, and moving forward," she explained.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/07/im-telling-the-truth-i-never-publicly-referred-to-alexx-as-gay-fancy-alexx-ekubos-estranged-fiancee/

Una don start from where e hold last year?
Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by We4all: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
See the fine girl that Alex has been using to play ball.

1 Like

Re: I Never Publicly Referred To Alexx As Gay — Fancy, Alexx Ekubo's Ex-fiancee by meobizy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Put a girl in the friend zone and she will call you every insult under the sun. He was an investment which didn’t pay off. Make she go her way, abeg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Big Wiz don Lean" - Reactions as Wizkid makes first Public Appearance (VIDEO) / Kim Kardashian And Her Sisters / Do You Like Shakira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.