Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday (31104 Views)

Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Timaya Celebrates His 41st Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Husband snatcher Home wrecker
Stop being a Sissy.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Juanmike(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Husband snatcher.
Wo wo wo.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Echoban: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:
See her heavy frontage, no wonder yil lost focus.
Men and breast sha.

wink We care so much abt our unborn kids. They need to b well fed with breast with enough milk. cool
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Itzteewhy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
These people have taken it upon themselves that every single they must find a way to be on the news.

Tufiakwa
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Lexusgs430: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
He is only 41, and lucky enough to have 2 wives........ This younger generation, are very brave .......... grin
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Truvelisback(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:
Men and breast sha.
Smart gal, so u even notice it? grin I hope u aren't jealous abt heavy frontage? grin
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by hopexter(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kingzeez10:
Happy birthday to you Man of steel

You won't be the first nor the last man to marry a second wife.

Nothing do you my man

Which man of steel? Man wey no get balls to tell him first wife say him wan marry second wife? If your own wife suddenly come home with another husband to join you without prior discussion of it, you go call her woman of steel?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Ebubu: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:
Girl go fine finish once she open legs terrible smell everywhere, you go choke and morale go die instantly

no be lie
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Bossjakande: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
De guy is enjoying.she look sweet with a sweet body.gush. but I hate why he got a second wife is not right will put d first in pain. Wen we tell dese useless girls to marry d right man dey refuse. Dey marry cos his has money yet turn out to be an animal.if u got a fateful hubby u are very lucky.#am proud to be a fateful hubby

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Are you they media lovers that their news is always featuring online? E go soon tire una
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Gentlevip: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
I love polygamy
I love Africa

But i don't like ur dressing

My personal opinion

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by sageb: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
benjackugo:
Actor Yul Edochie's second wife, Judy Austin Yul-Edochie has celebrated her husband, Yul, on his 41st birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos of him with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnHP1zeLAZE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy Birthday to Yul.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Meandmycrew(f): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yul has Got two fish on both side slim and big , with all the accesories intact dude is enjoying life fa!
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by uvie66: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:
Men and breast sha.
this babe breast na another planet
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Horokrox: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:
Men and breast sha.
Unlike your tiny tangerine-like boobs grin

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Raph82(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Everybody with his headache. While some men in their 50's are hoping to become single one day due to their inability to sustain & cope with the only wife they have, this young dude is busy multiplying women. I pray he's able to sustain them to the end.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by leisuretym: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:
Girl go fine finish once she open legs terrible smell everywhere, you go choke and morale go die instantly

Are you serious ? Her husband is going thru a lot then , na wa oo
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Kingzeez10: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
hopexter:

Which man of steel? Man wey no get balls to tell him first wife say him wan marry second wife? If your own wife suddenly come home with another husband to join you without prior discussion of it, you go call her woman of steel?
Men and women are not the same

Same actions, different consequences.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Indispensable85(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Yul Edochie looks 50s
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by perdollar(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kayanmata b like say e don overpower God protection on him.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by olasaad(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Husband snatcher
Home wrecker

Online In law cool Nagode cool
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by ubest1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mbok rest
[qote author=DONFRANSKID post=119806862]Husband snatcher
Home wrecker [/quote]
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Starz825(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
make this guy rest abeg

its too early for all this in 2023

na only he na family news wey wan dey consume
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Tochj(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Husband snatcher
Home wrecker
Make una leave this lady alone
Na husband she marry
She no Kill
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Igahbarr: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Make person hear word
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by gadgetarena: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
You go just kill yourself for nothing, woman wrapper!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile:
We sell and install Biometric Smart Locks which provides convenience & flexibile access
for those whose fingerprints or eye scans have been registered with the Smart Lock system.
No more bunch of keys, because YOU are the keys to the apartment.

Mutliple Unlocking Features includes:
� Fingerprint,
� Password,
� RFID Card,
� Facial recognition.
� Mobile App
� SOS Manual key

Order for yours now

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Way4orward: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Is her responsibility.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by LocalStandard1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
hopexter:
This woman get mind sha, converting our darling to my darling. Me I’m not against multiple wives for fairness as women don plenty pass men but I stand with the first wife. “You cannot cajole me into Polygamy” best words I heard last year smiley

Cajole you into polygamy? Then leave now, is he or anyone holding you?
That first wife is becoming annoying. He is free to marry a second wife, you are free to leave if you can't handle it.

Jovialjune1 is next.
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Scarletjr(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
MGL sir anyway Na ur money and gbola Dey talk
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday by Bridget95(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:

not every girl. You have been f^cking dirty sikirat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who's The Sexiest Female Singer On A Magazine Cover? / Cynthia Morgan Acquires Range Rover Sport / Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.