Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions (57608 Views)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by dre11(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
28-year-old Anastasia Mtonga has sued her husband Simon Mumba 32, for failing to satisfy her in bed.

According to Zambia Observer, Anastasia told the Lusaka Boma Local Court that her number one motivation for getting married two years ago was to get sexual satisfaction from it.

She thus expressed disappointed over her husband’s inability to satisfy her.

She said being an independent woman who was financially stable, her husband had just one job – to satisfy her in bed.

Anastasia unfortunately complained that despite her efforts to arouse him by donning luring clothing and reinforcing his performance with various concoctions, his performance duration has never improved.

“I want a man who can give me plenty of sex,”, Anastasia told the court as she made her case to divorce Mumba with whom she has one child.

"[b]This man has never made me cry in bed[/b]”, she told the court.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-husband-has-failed-to-satisfy-me-sexually-despite-taking-concoctions/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Righteousness2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wherever you are on the Face of the Earth, Listen to the voice of reasoning
Listen to the word of GOD
Listen to GOD'S Standard of Marriage so you don't use your hands to destroy yourself.

Marriage is between a Man and a woman and it is For better for worse! Until death do you part.
GOD Hates Divorce.
The Only permission given to anyone to remarry is if your spouse is dead. Outside that you are living in Adultery, Fornication, Deceiving yourself and on your way to Hell.

Departing from your spouse and remarrying either as a man or woman is Adultery.

If you are 2nd, 3rd, 4th so on wife in a home, as long as the First legally married wife is alive, you are Decieving yourself. Pack your bags and leave that Home. Eternity is a Personal Race. It is not a family or community race.

If you are a Man and you jumping up and down from one woman to another in the name of wife, you are jumping to Hell. Your 1st legally wife is your wife. Settle and Discharge the others. Eternity is a Personal Race.

Consult the Word of GOD so as not to make mistakes!
Matthew 19:4-9, Malachi 2:16

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by ThoughtOfYou: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Righteousness2:
Ok
Is such a woman a righteous one?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by dawnomike(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Well, that's what is Important to her... So, who am I to question her #Choice

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by duullie88(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Jennyclay(f): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
True Love
Sex
Money

If a man can't satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will leave the relationship/marriage. Biko, I'm speaking for myself. I don't know about others.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

If a man can't satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will leave the relationship/marriage. Biko, I'm speaking for myself. I don't know about others.

What of sex, money without true love ?

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

You always contradict yourself and you're to foolish to even know that...you hate men yet you want them to satisfy a misandrist like you...because you're who exactly?...you better go and rest in peace

293 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by nicerod(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin cheesy

Konkoson to damage his liver and kidneys

His veins and heart.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Bee915: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
A gynaecologist would be a help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Daniel7543: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

I jst dey pity the guy wey go take u serious.
This picture indicates how guys suppose to dey treat u, siofra, Sweetplum, Candidlady and other evening vanguard newspapers.

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Nicepoker(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
True Love
Sex
Money

Shameless.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
To the mod that pushed this to front page, let's even forget about what you were hoping the viewers would learn or benefit from this news. What did you as a mod who pushed this to front page learn/benefit? Or would you in anyway say it was entertaining?

It would have been a different thing if the op was seeking for advice and the thread was pushed to front page to aid that effect.. Na wa for the mod sha..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by JoeNL22(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Contact this man below......his every good on the bed.
His antecedents speaks for him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by omoadeleye(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
I
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by abobote: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
You can't satisfy Olosho, after tasting different size of dick, you think it be easy to be satisfied with one

24 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by ngBuild: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by dkickz: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why is it always happening in Zambia?�

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Olachase(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
This one na mumu news

I don't even think I need s*x for now cus my government is fu*kiing me everyday cry cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by NwaNimo1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sue the 'Concoctors....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
- Ladies should understand any man can satisfy them, the man is a tool to be placed where neccessary.. Ladies should learn to move the hips of men to the areas they want during intercourse. Not all men would know where you want his penis at different times.. wink

- Let him learn to use a condom... it reduces the urge to cum.. grin

Although with some ladies, its a battle on who cums first... because most ladies get tired when they cum while the guy is left to solve his problem.. sad

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Help the husband ooo

Cos if she no even go out. The estranged men outside will prey on her �
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
How.. get a Love Machine n let peace reign
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Wahala, wahala, wahala
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Smith414: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Help the husband ooo
Nigeria is the sex capital of the world .. Lagos is a sex city

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by Lased78: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023

Socios - Super app for dating, friendships and hookup

No 1 Matchmaking and Hookup App

Visit www.socios.com to get started

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions by simplepee(f): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Sha don’t kill that man cheesy.

The man had better run for his life because death is romancing him already. It’s either he dies from those concoctions intake or die trying to do marathon when he’s naturally a one minuter.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.