Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Back To School Stuff - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Back To School Stuff (824 Views)

Back To School Sale- Upto 40% Off With Payless Shoes- Micostar Mall / Back To School- Upto 40% Off With Payless Shoes- Micostar Mall / Get Free Stuff For Fashion Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back To School Stuff by i4serious: 5:59am On Sep 04, 2011
There are lot of back to school supply like school bags,waterbottles,socks,and lots more @ reasonable prices.Whole sale and retail.Contact me @ i4serious@yahoo.com.

Re: Back To School Stuff by sholly007: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2011

How To Cure Your Mouth Odour
« on: August 31, 2011, 12:09 PM »
Modify message
REVEAL AT LAST

Popular Methods to Cure Bad Breath at Home

Anybody suffering from halitosis (bad breath) naturally wants to cure their condition in the simplest, cheapest and most convenient way possible. This is why many methods have come up that claim to cure bad breath at home. Of course, it is always recommended to brush twice a day and floss daily in order to remove bacteria that causes bad mouth odour.

But there are other popular methods which have been proven effective enough in curing this problem. Here are some of the popular methods to cure this embarrassing situation with home remedies:

TO GET THE FREE EBOOK: TEXT MOUTH ODOUR
TO:

(1) (Reply)

Wash and Dry Up to 10kg ( approx. 30 items) in 40 mins For N1590 / Brand New Invicta Chronograph Watch ORIGINAL N15000 (market Value Is N30000) / Hottest Korean Fashion Clothing Of 2013 Winter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.