Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Should Be Done To Make The Date Perfect? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Should Be Done To Make The Date Perfect? (138 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be Done To Make The Date Perfect? by dicf6loun: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
The walks were already very monotonous. Although I make nice gifts. I want to do more. Do you think you should do something useful or romantic? The girl has been dreaming of a trip to another city for a long time. If I arrange it, will it look romantic?

Re: What Should Be Done To Make The Date Perfect? by kolin33hort11: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hello. Of course, you have to be sensitive to the girl's wishes, because this makes girls fall in love with us even more. Therefore, I believe that your ideal has every chance to become romantic. Although you can add a few ideas. You can learn about them on this site https://victoriyaclub.com/about-online-dating/ There are really useful tips for relationships, so I recommend paying attention to all the articles published there.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Informative Book On Seduction And Dating For Black Men / Men And Girls Hookup Now / Dfgdg Gdgdgdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.