Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

You Can Dream Again 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Dream Again 2 (152 Views)

You Can Dream Again / How To Be A Copywriter In 2020 And Make The Money Only A Few People Can Dream Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Dream Again 2 by Inspirations: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dreams are the first few steps you take on the rung of the ladder of success and achievement. Dream wild and dream crazy dreams. By crazy I mean lofty and seemingly unachievable dreams.

Your greatness is at the mercy of the dream you are yet to dream. Greatness doesn’t happen without a dream. Show me the size of your dream and I will show you how great you are. The only way to become great is to become a great dreamer.

Every one of us were born as dreamers. That is why all of us have childhood dreams that have fizzled out with the passage of time. Perhaps, you and I need to go back and pick up all of our childhood dreams, realign them with current realities in our lives and start dreaming again.

Every impossibility of today is only waiting for a dreamer to emerge. My friend JOSEPH who lived in the ancient Egypt was so much of a dreamer that he began to interpret dreams.

He told me that he interpreted the dream of PHARAOH the king of Egypt at the time and rose to the place of prominence. His prominence came about as a direct response to his ability to create solutions through his dreams. Dreamers are solution providers.

Dreams provide solutions. Dreamers are solution bearers. If you are not providing solutions to naughty issues in that organization of yours, you are not dreaming. Dreamers are way makers and path finders. Dreamers brings something out of nothing. Dreamers bring the future as close to the present as possible.

You can go back to the score board of your life; find out where and when you stopped dreaming and start dreaming again. Abraham began dreaming at the age of 75 and his dreams came to pass. You dreams will not be lost.
Your dreams will come to pass.
You can start today.

© Adewunmi Oladele 2023

1 Like

Re: You Can Dream Again 2 by PoliteActivist: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dreaming my ass. These things are there or they are not. You can't force them. You'd be automatically dreaming of something you're already destined for, but if you sit down and start forcing yourself to dream, first of all you'd get tired sooner or later, secondly it won't work! It is just motivational speaker talk!
Re: You Can Dream Again 2 by Inspirations: 5:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Thanks for sharing your thought

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To $150 Weekly, Working Remotely With Your Smartphone Or Laptop. / How To Succeed In Fingerprinting Business / Buy A Land That Is Facing Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.