Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

This Mail Is For Those Who Wish To Gain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Mail Is For Those Who Wish To Gain (1299 Views)

Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These / 57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Mail Is For Those Who Wish To Gain by osilaboy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
this mail is for those who wish to gain
Re: This Mail Is For Those Who Wish To Gain by angelgold: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hello Fellow nairalanders,
this is the Voice of Emerald from Kwara state,i am among those that sat for the just concluded University Matriculation Examination and came out in flying colours, i came out with an aggregate score of 227.Please i need a nairaland who can hint me with the latest information about Federal University of Technology,Yola, when would they conduct Post Ume, ?And please do they accept those that didnt apply for the University, there was some mixed up while filling the form, Instead of FUTMINNA and FUTYOLA,the cyberclient mistakenly filled OAU, And i cant imagine myself missing Technology school, Because i want to study Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Please i need a help so as to know my fate, I am confused, you can get to me Via 08060205873.or email me via Preciousgold4reallove@yahoo.co.uk,and loveafteragesgrace4ages@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
cheers
Re: This Mail Is For Those Who Wish To Gain by angelgold: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hello Fellow nairalanders,
this is the Voice of Emerald from Kwara state,i am among those that sat for the just concluded University Matriculation Examination and came out in flying colours, i came out with an aggregate score of 227.Please i need a nairaland who can hint me with the latest information about Federal University of Technology,Yola, when would they conduct Post Ume, ?And please do they accept those that didnt apply for the University, there was some mixed up while filling the form, Instead of FUTMINNA and FUTYOLA,the cyberclient mistakenly filled OAU, And i cant imagine myself missing Technology school, Because i want to study Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Please i need a help so as to know my fate, I am confused, you can get to me Via 08060205873.or email me via Preciousgold4reallove@yahoo.co.uk,and checkinfortruelove4ages@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Even At 49, Nigeria's Education Sector Still Wobbles / SCHOLARSHIP. Msc Business Economics, Finance And Banking. APPLY NOW! / Benue State University Aspirants Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.