Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards (426 Views)

Batstards Trying Hard To Spread Falsehood / Obidients Mocking Batstards For Their Poor Script...(video) / Batstards Bereft Of Contents On Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by Naira20: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
After watching the ease and candor with which PO answered all the difficult questions thrown at him, many of Tinubu's supporters are begging Channels TV to invite Tinubu.

But can Tinubu grant an interview without embarrassing his followers?

OBIdients have really destroyed Tinubu's confidence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by rickpat(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
nigerian POLITICANS are all the same.. tinubu us sick,obi is healthy but at the end IT WILL ALL END IN LAMENTATIONS FOR THE MASSES
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by Naira20: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
All politicians are not the same.
Tinubu is a well known thief
Atiku is also.
If all of them are the same, we won't need to choose.
Peter Obi is not the usual Nigerian politician.
rickpat:
nigerian POLITICANS are all the same.. tinubu us sick,obi is healthy but at the end IT WILL ALL END IN LAMENTATIONS FOR THE MASSES
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by rickpat(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Naira20:
All politicians are not the same.
Tinubu is a well known thief
Atiku is also.
If all of them are the same, we won't need to choose.
Peter Obi is not the usual Nigerian politician.
I don't argue bro..all Nigerian POLITICAN know their truth..obi is usual right?..why is anambra state not having the facilities to boost their economy as a business state(a state made of mainly business owners)..as long as he governed ANAMBRA for eight years and anambra has no outstanding result..I will not see him as different because all POLITICAN Should be judged by their previous ACHIEVEMENT
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by Naira20: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
I don't too.
But if you want to know Peter Obi, dispassionately research about him.Find out what happened.

Many of us rooting for him are not stupid.
I took my time to research about him. I don't trust who I haven't "weighed ".
One thing I love about him is his humility and willingness to learn.
Sowore would have been considered but his arrogance is a red flag.

True leaders are servants.
Servants do their work not expecting a " thank you".
The other frontrunners are entitled and collected huge severance package But Peter Obi won't.
Guy there are many things about this Obi.
rickpat:
I don't argue bro..all Nigerian POLITICAN know their truth..obi is usual right?..why is anambra state not having the facilities to boost their economy as a business state(a state made of mainly business owners)..as long as he governed ANAMBRA for eight years and anambra has no outstanding result..I will not see him as different because all POLITICAN Should be judged by their previous ACHIEVEMENT
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by rickpat(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Naira20:
I don't too.
But if you want to know Peter Obi, dispassionately research about him.Find out what happened.

Many of us rooting for him are not stupid.
I took my time to research about him. I don't trust who I haven't "weighed ".
One thing I love about him is his humility and willingness to learn.
Sowore would have been considered but his arrogance is a red flag.

True leaders are servants.
Servants do their work not expecting a " thank you".
The other frontrunners are entitled and collected huge severance package But Peter Obi won't.
Guy there are many things about this Obi.
okay,you researched, that's good...but I stayed in anambra state during his time as governor...I won't say much...whoever wins.. Should just be reasonable and team up with other POLITICANS to govern Nigeria in a patriotic manner,not borrowing to fund padded budget and pay salary and allowances of POLITICANS...as long as nigerian POLITICANS are not patriotic,don't expect any result.. because at this point it should be POLITICANS sacrificing their own money to drive Nigeria forward and not using nigeria as a profit Making venture...Nigerian POLITICANS are not patriotic...if Nigeria is their private business,will they run it this way?..as for obi..I stayed in anambra when he was governor,he is not different from others,he just has his own strategy and his calm nature and voice misleads people...good luck to them all
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by Naira20: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Staying in Anambra is relative.
And interpreting what happened correctly is another.

Saying he is not different from others is untrue.
The guy is very different that's why he was impeached twice by the political class.
No one said he is a saint but compared to those "politicians" you're talking about, he is a saint.

rickpat:
okay,you researched, that's good...but I stayed in anambra state during his time as governor...I won't say much...whoever wins.. Should just be reasonable and team up with other POLITICANS to govern Nigeria in a patriotic manner,not borrowing to fund padded budget and pay salary and allowances of POLITICANS...as long as nigerian POLITICANS are not patriotic,don't expect any result.. because at this point it should be POLITICANS sacrificing their own money to drive Nigeria forward and not using nigeria as a profit Making venture...Nigerian POLITICANS are not patriotic...if Nigeria is their private business,will they run it this way?..as for obi..I stayed in anambra when he was governor,he is not different from others,he just has his own strategy and his calm nature and voice misleads people...good luck to them all

Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by sukar886: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Naira20:
After watching the ease and candor with which PO answered all the difficult questions thrown at him, many of Tinubu's supporters are begging Channels TV to invite Tinubu.

But can Tinubu grant an interview without embarrassing his followers?

OBIdients have really destroyed Tinubu's confidence.
If tinubu come to channels tv , I will vote for him
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by rickpat(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Naira20:
Staying in Anambra is relative.
And interpreting what happened correctly is another.

Saying he is not different from others is untrue.
The guy is very different that's why he was impeached twice by the political class.
No one said he is a saint but compared to those "politicians" you're talking about, he is a saint.

lol.. okay

as long as you didn't deliver what you are promising Nigerians in the state your governed for eight years.. I'm sorry..I can't believe or have any expectation from such a POLITICAN...That's my opinion
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by Naira20: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kikikiki... OBIdients are wicked.
sukar886:

If tinubu come to channels tv , I will vote for him
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by Naira20: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2023
I don't have à problem with your opinion Many BATstards think that way too.
However, your position is inconsistent with the truth.
The cliché that politicians are all the same only resonate with less than 0.01% now.
People are more than ever ready to choose from the lot.
Peter Obi is the reason
rickpat:
lol.. okay

as long as you didn't deliver what you are promising Nigerians in the state your governed for eight years.. I'm sorry..I can't believe or have any expectation from such a POLITICAN...That's my opinion
Re: Tinubu Is Better Than Obi -BATstards by Aurelius1(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Politics is not a do or die affair. Referring to people who holds different political views from you as bastards is not right. I am Obidient but I won't go about insulting to people who support Tinubu or Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

How To Score 340 With Ease In 2023 JAMB/UTME (2022 UTME Top Scorers Speak) / UTME Result 2023: St. Paul School Lauds Student On 324 JAMB Score / WAEC 2023 Government Question And Answer , Basic Electronics Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.