Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ashamed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ashamed (480 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashamed by Ekeneegwu(m): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2023
What a country . Are we not tired of being treated like idiots, kids, fools . If it’s is not monkey and snake swallowing money meant for the public ... unemployment on the rise , business closing down .. Nigerian are indebted to the tune of 77trillion .. can’t we keep aside this tribal bigotry and vote for who will deliver us from this abomination we are digging ourselves into .. VOTE WISELY
Re: Ashamed by eteebanky1: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2023
You're now wailing for all Nigerians abi, just dy play

Instead of you to pray to God, make do your own for you in all the rogbodiyan
Re: Ashamed by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2023
eteebanky1:
You're now wailing for all Nigerians abi, just dy play

Instead of you to pray to God, make do your own for you in all the rogbodiyan

Spoken like a true sexually starved urchin .. and FYI God have been merciful and bountiful . Am speaking out for the children who will bear the brunt of your stupidity in the near future .
Re: Ashamed by Wickedfact: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

Spoken like a true sexually starved urchin .. and FYI God have been merciful and bountiful . Am speaking out for the children who will bear the brunt of your stupidity in the near future .

Do you actually understand what that guy said?

1 Like

Re: Ashamed by Ekeneegwu(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:

Do you actually understand what that guy said?
So I can’t wail in peace ? .. we can have a civilized discussion or we can go to the gutters .. my stance still remains we need to change everything
Re: Ashamed by Wickedfact: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2023
Ekeneegwu:

So I can’t wail in peace ? .. we can have a civilized discussion or we can go to the gutters .. my stance still remains we need to change everything

You have the right to roll on the floor if you like.

However, this is the autos section, not politics. You're in the wrong section bro.

1 Like

Re: Ashamed by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:

You have the right to roll on the floor if you like.

However, this is the autos section, not politics. You're in the wrong section bro.

I see . Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Pencil Camry Available For Sale / Clean Tokunbo Lexus RX350 For Sale / Foreign Used Mercedes Benz C350 2011 Model*SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.