Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? (726 Views)

How Do I Blog From My Smartphone? / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by WebWriter: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2023
Do you think someone can successfully blog with a 2gram and 16 ssd laptop?
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by swanpiccolo: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2023
I think it's definitely possible to blog with a 2g and 16s laptop. What you'll want to do is try to find a blogging platform or software that doesn't require a lot of bandwidth or storage space (for example WordPress).

1 Like

Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by faceland: 3:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Even with your mobile phone (occasionally design the site with a laptop. may be once every 1 to 3 months).

In the old days around 2008, I post 90% of my blog from a Nokia JAVA phone (not even android), I would send it as email on Googles Blogger. Now a good browser on an Android phone can do wonders.
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by WebWriter: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
faceland:
Even with your mobile phone (occasionally design the site with a laptop. may be once every 1 to 3 months).

In the old days around 2008, I post 90% of my blog from a Nokia JAVA phone (not even android), I would send it as email on Googles Blogger. Now a good browser on an Android phone can do wonders.

Do you still blog?
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:00am On Feb 01, 2023
You can blog with an iPhone 6.
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by faceland: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2023
WebWriter:

Do you still blog?

I don't blog again.... Google has updated how they rank websites As of this year 2023, a 15 seconds vidoe on YouTube or TikTok would rank faster than a 3000 word well researched blog post.
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by CodeTemplar: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Which OS are we talking? I assume you want to administer your blog with the said laptop. Once you can put an updated browser and some files for upload along your OS, then yes.
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by WebWriter: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
faceland:

I don't blog again.... Google has updated how they rank websites As of this year 2023, a 15 seconds vidoe on YouTube or TikTok would rank faster than a 3000 word well researched blog post.
But I still want to blog, any advice?
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by WebWriter: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
faceland:

I guess you're into YouTube now
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by faceland: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2023
WebWriter:

But I still want to blog, any advice?

I don't know, I would say volume... Just push out lots of original content, you can use AI like ChatGPT to assist you (best result would be a team of 3+ that niche down and push out content with AI tools)...

Personally, blogging is not worth it as a new start-up... Even Google would use your content without allowing people to click or view ads (with there "snippet" feature takes the most important part of what you wrote and put on the search result at the top).

If it is not a trending topic that nobody else has post about (which is almost impossible), it take 6 months to rank for a keyword with blogging... With video, it can take from 3 seconds to a week (depending on the SEO and keywords used, and how the first sets of viewers reacted to the video).
Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by WebWriter: 3:32am On Feb 08, 2023
faceland:

I don't know, I would say volume... Just push out lots of original content, you can use AI like ChatGPT to assist you (best result would be a team of 3+ that niche down and push out content with AI tools)...

Personally, blogging is not worth it as a new start-up... Even Google would use your content without allowing people to click or view ads (with there "snippet" feature takes the most important part of what you wrote and put on the search result at the top).

If it is not a trending topic that nobody else has post about (which is almost impossible), it take 6 months to rank for a keyword with blogging... With video, it can take from 3 seconds to a week (depending on the SEO and keywords used, and how the first sets of viewers reacted to the video).

Thank you for the information.
With Google's latest release, Bard, I think it will be a fight to now rank since the featured snippet will even be it's major focus now.
I'm thinking of going into YouTube instead.

1 Like

Re: Can I Blog With A 2gram, 16 SSD Laptop? by TheFreshVanilla: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Both is hardwork.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Interface Designers Wanted - Freelance Basis / Google Expanding Africa Presence / Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.