Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked (7383 Views)

Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document / Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by chokekachy: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI
OFFICE OF THE VICE-CHANCELLOR
DIRECTORATE OF INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS

7th January, 2023

RE: HACKING OF THE ATBU VICE-CHANCELLOR'S SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES

The attention of the University Management is once again drawn despite the earlier issued disclaimer notice that, some people continue to fall into the trap of scammers in the name of transacting business with ATBU, through the hacked social media handles of the Vice-Chancellor.

The General Public is hereby once again reminded that the Facebook account and other social media handles of Prof. Muhammad A. AbdulAzeez, Vice-Chancellor of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi have been hacked by some individuals for their selfish purposes.

We therefore wish to reiterate to the general public to disregard any request(s) to offer contract, Job employment or seek any kind of assistance or to offer help to any individual(s) or company by the account of the Vice-Chancellor, ATBU, Bauchi.

The general public is to once again note that anybody that transact any business in the name of the said accounts does that at his or her own risk.

Signed
*KABIRU GARBA AMINU*
HEAD, DIRECTORATE OF INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
ATBU, BAUCHI

https://m.facebook.com/100001497857961/posts/pfbid02c3NT4PbSc42M7FisyA7a4aMwXzuwmTt5CxMJUM6otdrpea3i4zcxSLAJWCQ5pHuMl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by God1000(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hackers in Nigeria have become very sophisticated in their nefarious activities

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by nifemi25(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hackers everywhere.
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by FalseProphet1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
I see the lazy hackers using the VCs hacked handles to announce 6 months public holiday.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by NwaNimo1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by JoeNL22(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Really..... grin
Wait ooo......Sir! when will you declare your unwavering support and respect for the man below?

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by RabbitGuy: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
angry
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by triple996(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
He Don happen
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by rottable(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
How was it hacked? Something fishy

1 Like

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by Heroicvic(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
I'm the first known peace ambassador on this platform

Say no to tribalism

Let's call out the tribal bigots on this platform

3 Likes

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by Psalmspsalms: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
The hackers would soon start demanding the lion share from him. Please if u have any means of exploiting the wealthy ones, pls do it in order to get ur own share of the national cake.
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by awoo10(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is no hacker job...it is the work of his sexual escapades with fresh bloods who inturn were used to set him up...his passwords were stolen and changed thanks to yahoo guys...

2 Likes

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by Sholuwa241: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Must everything be on the news
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by AuroraB(f): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the lazy hackers using the VCs hacked handles to announce 6 months public holiday.

This I have seen.
cheesy
To what end cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by YosemiteDan: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin Na wa ooh
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by immanuelsize: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
why you no see your usual "small demons" in your prophecy this time around?
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by Generalwoodz(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
When are they releasing his sextapes,?
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by HitSong: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
So ?
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hackers in Nigeria do emerge very sophisticated in their nefarious activities
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by lukency(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Who cares
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by Equity15(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
My alma mater
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
I too like this man. He took me phy171 in my first year. He hustled for me when I was pursuing to study Physics Electronics but NUC denied the school accreditation that year.
This man is a good man. I don't know if he still play football every Saturday. May God bless this man. Amin.
Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by KB007: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
I too like this man. He took me phy171 in my first year. He hustled for me when I was pursuing to study Physics Electronics but NUC denied the school accreditation that year.
This man is a good man. I don't know if he still play football every Saturday. May God bless this man. Amin.

Down to earth, simple and easy going man. May God bless him

1 Like

Re: Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked by frankosivue(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
Yes, he does occasionally.

(1) (Reply)

Thin Client Computers For School In Nigeria / Masturbation Notice Found In A University In New Zealand (photo) / NECO Postpones Commencement Date For November / December Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.