Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Web Developer Wanted - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Web Developer Wanted (268 Views)

Fullstack Developer Wanted / Web Developer Wanted / Java/javascript Developer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Wanted by Auscajwazobia: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
I need a person who will create an E-Commerce website for me .

Budgets= #50k.

If interested kindly message me( wazobiae@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Web Developer Wanted by airsaylongcome: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Does the ₦50k include hosting, integration with payment processor, uploading of items, training and post go-live support?
Re: Web Developer Wanted by Javalord000(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Does the ₦50k include hosting, integration with payment processor, uploading of items, training and post go-live support?

Same question on my mind.

What about domain name?

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Wanted by Sleekcode: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Truthcoder food don ready.

Try hard to secure 10 of this type of project before the end of the year and you may finally be able to upgrade your GenZ Laptop.

Hurry before that other guy takes your spot.
Re: Web Developer Wanted by truthCoder: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Pages are dynamic. There are users too so there must be a database plus a form of backend and user authentication.

The 50k budget should cover everything. Another 50k would get mobile app on android and ios

1 Like

Re: Web Developer Wanted by truthCoder: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sleekcode:
Truthcoder food don ready.

Try hard to secure 10 of this type of project before the end of the year and you may finally be able to upgrade your GenZ Laptop.

Hurry before that other guy takes your spot.

Thanks for the recommendation.

This is really a good year for us. I wont forget you.

Do you still collect the normal 1% agency fee?

(1) (Reply)

CBT For Schools And Companies / Knowband | Opencart Instagram Shop Gallery: Shop From Instagram Feed / Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension By Magetop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.