Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nairametrics Founder Narrates How He Enjoyed 247 Electricity For The First Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairametrics Founder Narrates How He Enjoyed 247 Electricity For The First Time (207 Views)

CBN Defends Naira With $1B In 18 Days- NAIRAMETRICS / CBN To Reduce The Volume Of N500, N1000 In Circulation - Nairametrics / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairametrics Founder Narrates How He Enjoyed 247 Electricity For The First Time by Paentera(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Founder of Nairametrics on this twitter thread narrates how for the first time his neighbors & him enjoyed 247 electricity for the entire year.

In 2022, he explained how his neighbors & himself signed up with an independent power provider and in the highly informative thread, breaks down how this was achieved and the sort of costs involved.

Long story short - constant 247 electricity IS NOT CHEAP!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ugodre/status/1612040921377558528

1 Like

Re: Nairametrics Founder Narrates How He Enjoyed 247 Electricity For The First Time by yrhuhfy113: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
well.... information leads to transformation.
I ENJOY 247 LIGHT... and it did not cost me 1 MILLION NAIRA and there is no generator... just solar. Simple

My two bedroom in Nigeria is running on solar and without using FREEZER, IRON OR ELECTRIC COOKER... my solar setup serves me for the whole day, and the whole night.... I have a 50inch flat screen, with play station, home theatre and dstv with two DELL laptops, three to four fans and use 4 low power bulbs. yet no down time.

So people complaining of NEPA, PHCN are simply ignorant of the truth about companies and offers available in the same country. There is also a solar pumping machine... FOR WATER... that runs solely on its own. So what more do I need.

400K TO 900K should give you a decent life without stress of darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Nairametrics Founder Narrates How He Enjoyed 247 Electricity For The First Time by Paentera(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
well.... information leads to transformation.
I ENJOY 247 LIGHT... and it did not cost me 1 MILLION NAIRA and there is no generator... just solar. Simple

My two bedroom in Nigeria is running on solar and without using FREEZER, IRON OR ELECTRIC COOKER... my solar setup serves me for the whole day, and the whole night.... I have a 50inch flat screen, with play station, home theatre and dstv with two DELL laptops, three to four fans and use 4 low power bulbs. yet no down time.

So people complaining of NEPA, PHCN are simply ignorant of the truth about companies and offers available in the same country. There is also a solar pumping machine... FOR WATER... that runs solely on its own. So what more do I need.

400K TO 900K should give you a decent life without stress of darkness.

Your situation does not read like a family person else why will you not have need for a freezer, iron, air-conditioner and other electrical amenities such as blenders, washing machines e.t.c?

The poster and his neighbours have families with kids and spouses who have several uses for electricity so your set up though works for you, will definitely not work for a family.
Re: Nairametrics Founder Narrates How He Enjoyed 247 Electricity For The First Time by yrhuhfy113: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Paentera:

Your situation does not read like a family person else why will you not have need for a freezer, iron, air-conditioner and other electrical amenities such as blenders, washing machines e.t.c?

The poster and his neighbours have families with kids and spouses who have several uses for electricity so your set up though works for you, will definitely not work for a family.

I HAVE THOSE DEVICES... I meant, I do not use them for the basic solar installation sir. I use them only when nepa brings light.... but for weeks there has been no light in this area of the city.... but for light, fan, basic needs.... Solar has taken care of it. My family are based abroad sir... I only came here to do business and investments.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Business Needs A Logo? / Is Your Company Too Small To Register With The Malaysian Government? / Dot Matrix Paper Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.