Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Another Nigerian Killed Abroad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Killed Abroad (1133 Views)

PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / Nigerian Killed In A Carjacking Incident In Kenya / A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by sniperwolf(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
I was online chatting with my kid brother in Turkey where he mention that I of his friend a Nigerian by the name Okey Festus was shot in cold blood in the capital city of Turkey Istanbul. He narreted the whole story like this: Okey went to renew his documents leaving a friend in the house another Nigerian when som police men came search for drug. They now saw the pics of Okey in the room and asked who he was the boy said "he is the owner of the room" whether they saw what they where after or my brother couldn't say the next thing he knew was that Okey taken to the station and was shot dead by mistake he said and the police men said he was trying to take their guns from them. I'll like Nigerian to see to this for how long will our people be suffering in foreign land and the foreigners here are been given a special treat of kings and queens. He said the case is been handled by the UN.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by omogenaija(f): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2007
wow , thats sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2007
It's sad indeed, and I hope his family can come to terms with the loss. cry

But, from experience, I've found there's always more to these incidents than meets the eye. undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by boysteve1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2007
Na Only God go Punish All of Em , AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by omoge(f): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
what a loss!! really sad.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by vikiviko(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
Whats happening, Nigerians are being killed Greece the other day, today Turkey.
Really sad, may the Gentle soul rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by chyk91(m): 4:16am On Jan 08, 2009
so sad.
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by babsongudus: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2009
4uk Turkish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o ye ki won ro oku bobo yen ni oo
so dat his spirit can come bak to avenge his death n eliminate all Turkish police officers if possible
its sad though
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by spikedcylinder: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2009
Are we sure this is the true story?
Re: Another Nigerian Killed Abroad by Ben13: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2009
Abi o

(1) (Reply)

You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: / Court Martial Jails 27 Ex-un Peacekeepers For Life / Twice Arrested Fraudster, Manager In Sfu Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.