Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents (158 Views)

Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents / How To Repair Corrupted SD Card. / 3 Quick, Effective Tips To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Fast in 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents by GarkiAccessory(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Gurus in the house my documents have been corrupted, I have tried so many methods in trying to restore the files to no avail.

Please kindly assist with technical know-how.
These documents are extremely important. Thanks

Specifically Microsoft word document
Re: Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents by Somamezee: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2023
What's corrupted them? Are they on an external drive or internal.?
Re: Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents by GarkiAccessory(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2023
Somamezee:
What's corrupted them? Are they on an external drive or internal.?

Viruses

Internal
Re: Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents by Somamezee: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2023
But can you see the files? or they are hidden by the virus!
Re: Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents by GarkiAccessory(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Somamezee:
But can you see the files? or they are hidden by the virus!
It disappeared entirely

I had to use recovery software to recover them

In the process of opening the recovered document with msword they were unviewable
Re: Gurus Expertise Needed To Recover Corrupted Documents by Somamezee: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Okay,,, try scan the drive with Smadav,,, Upon completion, unhide all hidden files... and see if it works!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bbn's Phyna Opens Up About Her Abortion / Cat Meowing Scares Me. / 11 Must-do Activities When Visiting Miramar Beach, Fl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.