Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone (354 Views)

Need And Entertainment/sports/politics News Blogger? Come In / Need An Entertainment/politics/sport News Blogger? Come In For Frequent Updates / Get Rid Of Blogger Comment Box In Exchange For A Guest Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by YoungCabal: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2023
I spent a while building this forum software but it turns out I won't be having time to run it myself, it's going to be a busy year for me so, I have decided to give it out to anyone who has interest in it.

This forum software is written using PHP/laravel and has many features like user wallet with paystack integration, paid ads manager, digital products marketplace, VTU portal with an API integration to a very cheap airtime and SME data provider, referral/affiliate program, loyalty program, voucher codes, premium membership e.t.c

Price is just 10k (because people don't value free things) though if I'm convinced with your words, I might give it to you for less the amount or free.
Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by YoungCabal: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
More pics

Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by YoungCabal: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2023
other sections

Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by TinubuShet(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Give me I will take care of it and I return we shall split the profit 50/50
Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by olayiwola4u(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
YoungCabal:
I spent a while building this forum software but it turns out I won't be having time to run it myself, it's going to be a busy year for me so, I have decided to give it out to anyone who has interest in it.

This forum software is written using PHP/laravel and has many features like user wallet with paystack integration, paid ads manager, digital products marketplace, VTU portal with an API integration to a very cheap airtime and SME data provider, referral/affiliate program, loyalty program, voucher codes, premium membership e.t.c

Price is just 10k (because people don't value free things) though if I'm convinced with your words, I might give it to you for less the amount or free. Whats app: 07011865174

Nice gesture bro...that is what I expect those of us at the top to always do for those struggling to get there.
Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by YoungCabal: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2023
TinubuShet:
Give me I will take care of it and I return we shall split the profit 50/50
Lol! It's usually easier said than done. I think if you pay for it, you will be more responsible and serious with it than when given free of charge
Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by YoungCabal: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2023
olayiwola4u:

Nice gesture bro...that is what I expect those of us at the top to always do for those struggling to get there.
thanks man
Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by TinubuShet(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
YoungCabal:
Lol! It's usually easier said than done. I think if you pay for it, you will be more responsible and serious with it than when given free of charge
Don't mention me again
Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by YoungCabal: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2023
TinubuShet:

Don't mention me again
I didn't ask you to comment in the first place, I only replied your post.
Re: Giving This Away For Free To Any Blogger Or Anyone by YoungCabal: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Update: Some email messages sent to me via nairaland got stuck in spam box, when you are contacting me for this script, I'll advise you use the whatsapp number I dropped

(1) (Reply)

Award Winning Bulksms Provider / Domain, Hosting & Blog For Sale(sultangist.com) 5k Only / Launch Your Idea, Thoughts And Business Online In Just $1/month - Prewebhost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.