Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

What's Become Of Heirs Insurance? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Become Of Heirs Insurance? (1536 Views)

Are The Self-made Rich More Generous Than Heirs? / Just Saved A Bunch Of Money On My Car Insurance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Become Of Heirs Insurance? by Blenheim(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2007
Does anyone know what's become of Heirs Insurance? They used to be owned by STB which is now UBA.

I had a policy with them which should have matured by now but there's no news from them and no point of contact. I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me who to contact.
Re: What's Become Of Heirs Insurance? by walcolm(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2007
if they used to be owned by STB then you should go to the registered office stated on your policy. or go to standard trust assurrance office to make enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Lets Expose This Fraudster / Cbn Is Granting Loans To Business Owner / How Can I Get A Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.