Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Can I Become An Estate Agent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Become An Estate Agent (177 Views)

Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / How To Choose The Right Real Estate Agent / An Estate For Sale In Port-harcourt, Rivers State, C Of O Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become An Estate Agent by Dwightventures(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Looking for apartment I am reminded again of this estate agency business where people act as middleman to other people's property and charge 40% of the annual rent in name of "total package" (this thing used to be 20%). Some may even be lucky to sell a house and make 7 figures, based on no investment in the business. It is now a favourite business for all the near-illiterates and people with no skill or education.

Most of them pretty much have as investment in the business a mobile phone and internet subscription, and based on that they talk down on someone willing to spend over 200k on where to live for just one year.

I'm not complaining. I want to join the action and I can do a far far better job than the people I'm seeing in it. My own present business has required me to spend millions of naira to buy dollars to use to buy items which people want me to sell for free. And they are also shitting on me when I resisit, because "customer is always right".

Therefore, if anyone knows how they go about it, I like to try that as part of things I do. I don't need haters to come shit here. I'm amazed the general public is fine with this arrangement anyway. Lawyers and qualified people in Estate Management also seem fine with the erosion of their business
Re: How Can I Become An Estate Agent by Chaos14: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
This job is for people with patience and the ability to tolerate. Which you lack both skills.
Re: How Can I Become An Estate Agent by Propsad1: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
If you are really interested just chat me up on 0 9 0 5 7 6 2 5 5 4 5 I will introduce You to a Real Estate Company where you can make a lot of money.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Garden City Estate | The New Smart City Estate In Ibeju Lekki By Airport / We Help Real Estate Agents To Increase Sales / Victoria Island Property Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.