Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Can They Still Let Me Resume? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can They Still Let Me Resume? (561 Views)

ASUU Asks UI Lecturers To Resume Tomorrow / ASUU Call Off Strike, To Resume September 19 / 4 Out Of The 6 Kidnapped Lagos Students Resume School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can They Still Let Me Resume? by Freedomlurther: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by Freedomlurther: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2023
I really want to go back to school since someone have offered to help me through it, I seek you guys honest opinion.
I’m presently on my way tho
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by Lance00009: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Yes
Write a letter to the senate and state a resonable reason why you are absent or better go and contact the Hod and do what ever he says

1 Like

Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by Lance00009: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Freedomlurther:
I really want to go back to school since someone have offered to help me through it, I seek you guys honest opinion.
I’m presently on my way tho
Don't let anyone help you
You at your own risk
Your future is yours
Go and meet Hod seek help from above
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by Freedomlurther: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Lance00009:

Don't let anyone help you
You at your own risk
Your future is yours
Go and meet Hod seek help from above
I’m not asking anyone to help me, like I said I’m on my way already, I’m just asking if it’s still possible.
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by Typicool8(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Go and see your HOD and level adviser, explain everything to them and follow whatever they tell you. They should be able to do something to salvage the situation.
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by Freedomlurther: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by Freedomlurther: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
The above picture is just a copy, I have submitted the letter and other documents to the school registry
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by meobizy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
What a Nairalander.
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by sageb: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Freedomlurther:
Good evening bosses..
So, I got admitted to school 2017, but the school fee was 210k per section, I was able to pay for my 100level, but when I got to 200level, I could only pay 105k for first semester only, then I deferred the remaining semester about thrice, I got so frustrated and I lost hope because I couldn’t met up.

But earlier yesterday my late mom sister just texted me on fb from Spain,even though I have sent her several messages on fb, so I explained to her I’m no longer in school because help was not coming from anyone and my results were excellent, so she ask me to go school and ask if I can still be admitted, I’m on my way already I’m just scared and hopeful, because when I tried to login to my portal the picture below is what it’s dispalaying

Yes, you can but did you write down when you intend to resume study in your letter of suspension of study to your registrar.
The normal practice is like that, when applying for suspension of study, you have to state the session/year you wish to come back and resume study.
Re: Can They Still Let Me Resume? by sageb: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Lance00009:
Yes
Write a letter to the senate and state a resonable reason why you are absent or better go and contact the Hod and do what ever he says

The letter goes to the Registrar, then the Registrar will minute on it and send to the school senate for approval.
That's how it is done.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reprint JAMB Slip 2023 / Toefl Gre Sat Act Pte Duolingo / UNILORIN Hostel Balloting 2022/2023: A Comprehensive Guide For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.