Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician (465 Views)

Why A Record Label Should Never Be Blamed For A Musician's Down Fall / Do I Need Juju To Blow As A Musician? / Ibrahim - Dream To Reality (prod. Blaisebeatz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician by M1r5789(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
I don't know you, but I believe you have searched for an opportunity like this but you never found it.

You have a talent and it is in Music, but u I have tried your best to get signed up and blow but no way, you have a dream, to be in a show tomorrow and make a world class performance,

You want people to stream your music, you want people to hear you,play your song, dance it, you want to go round the world like Burna Boy, of maybe in the future be called by FIFA to perform like Davido. But now you are afraid because you are beginning to loose hope in this music, it seems you are stagnant, you are thinking of giving up.

You are afraid because it seems to you that is going to be over soon, and people will laugh at you, because you have you told then your dreams but you have worked for it, but nothing is happening.

If you are the person here, chat me up, I am sure I can help you.
Re: It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician by sleekflow(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2023
M1r5789:
I don't know you, but I believe you have searched for an opportunity like this but you never found it.

You have a talent and it is in Music, but u I have tried your best to get signed up and blow but no way, you have a dream, to be in a show tomorrow and make a world class performance,

You want people to stream your music, you want people to hear you,play your song, dance it, you want to go round the world like Burna Boy, of maybe in the future be called by FIFA to perform like Davido. But now you are afraid because you are beginning to loose hope in this music, it seems you are stagnant, you are thinking of giving up.

You are afraid because it seems to you that is going to be over soon, and people will laugh at you, because you have you told then your dreams but you have worked for it, but nothing is happening.

Bros, could you possibly drop your mobile contact?
Re: It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician by house10studios: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
Planning an EP or SINGLE?
U have ur own beat, but tight on budget.
Holla at me! BMDMIX
Lagos egbeda
090. 75. 25. 28. 28
Re: It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician by VibesTheAlpha: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2023
🔥It's a banger...a new one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqxisBq2hNE
Re: It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician by graceded(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2023
M1r5789:

Please can I get your contact or you message me pls on my WhatsApp 07036574853 || graceded@gmail.com

Thank you so much
Re: It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician by VibesTheAlpha: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: It Is Too Early To Give Up On Your Dream To Become A Musician by Hunterflipz000: 5:07am On Feb 18, 2023
dropping this soon

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Artistes Killing Themselves Over American Recognition? / ‘Too Much Alcohol Killed Amy Winehouse’ Coroner Reveals / Substance Abuse Feat. Tash (tha Liks) Video "don't Get Us Wrong" (hip-hop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.