Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders (12315 Views)

Marketing Tips For Agents / Realtors / Real Estate Agents To Partner With Houserent.com.ng / We Need Agents To Market Our Properties/houses In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by lawyer(m): 4:22am On Sep 05, 2011
@ Nairaland Agents:

As you all know, i normally move around Lagos to investigate and Locate hidden lands and future Nairaland Estates for our Esteemed Nairaland Audience who are interested in buying lands in Lagos but they dont have the time to do the running around to locate lands in areas they havent heard of and also the fear of purchasing lands from fraudulent people and finally buying lands that have good titles and documents to back it up. Also in the course of me trying to investigate and locate lands for Nairalanders i also want to establish pockets of communities that Nairalanders can come together to develop and become neighbours, so am now inviting some of you agents for us to be partners to help achieve this lofty goal.

While am limited by movement to jump from one place to another based on distance and the time frame for me to thoroughly investigate the lands, owners and documents, i have compiled a list of areas for you agents that have extended networks there and you have the power of attorney or are direct agents to show me the lands you have available for me to investiagte and expose to Nairalanders .   

The Areas i am interested in for now include the following:

1. Ogombo

2. Sangotedo

3. Eleko

4. Eko Akete

5. Monastery

6. Elemoro

7. Eputu

8. Abijo

9. Lakowe

10. Langbasa

11. Ibeju Lekki

12. Bogije

13. Badore

14. Awoyaya

15. Mayfair Gardens Environs

16. Ikorodu

17. Badagry

18. Isheri North

19. Ibafo

20. Agbara

The above areas could probably take me 6 months or more for me to go everywhere to investigate and endorse but i will take it step by step and pray God gives me the strength to accomplish this task.

Also these are my rules if we your lands and or properties are chosen for us to progress as the Next Nairaland Estate:

1. The price of the lands should not exceed N3Million per plot. The cheaper the better. You have to realise that a lot of Nairaland browsers are young up and coming people and about to start their lives so quoting lands that are 10million Naira and above isnt realistic. Lets start small and see how it goes.   

2. I will be appreciative if the lands have an existing C/O or gazette. Family receipt alone will be my last option to look towards your lands except its extremely Unique.

3. The Owners of the lands must be transparent. Any report of prior shady business or fraudulent activities will not suffice with me

4.  It will be really good if the lands have an existing general survey plan and layout where the plots have been mapped out.

5. If there is any land that has a previous lawsuit or the family members are quarreling based on family partitioning of land.

6. An added bonus is if the town is already developed to an extent with light, some good houses, People should be living around and roads linking to the lands. I will not expose mere bushes or jungles that has no potential of being developed in the next 2/3 yrs. Please take extreme note of this rule.

7. Please try to avoid swampy or marshy lands if possible.

Your free to advertise the property you have on this page but its only Nairalanders that can jointly select and Vote which lands they want me to investigate and promote to be their Next Nairaland Estate. If you start spamming this thread as an agent you will be banned. If you dont follow the above rules and post your properties anyhow, you will be banned. Your entitled to promote only one property as your preferred Next Nairaland Estate e.g "12 plots of land at agbara with c/o at 500,000 naira per plot ". Your not to bring another property on this thread other than the one you started with unless it will be regarded as spam and be sanctioned, so choose wisely before you advertise your property her and pick the one you think Nlanders will be more receptive towards. This is my thread and i reserve the right to choose where i want to investigate in association with Nairalanders.

Remember the fastest way for you to be noticed and voted for  is for you to find cheap hidden treasures and Next Nairaland Estate and if you have pictures or videos its an added bonus.

Cheers
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by eonaiviv: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
Wow! good idea, my ears and eyes are wide open, Whose going to open the floor please?
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by ihebrooke(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2011
good one lawyer. You seem to impress me so much with your wonderful ideas. Keep it up, oga lawyer.
Now its up to you, agents,
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by femzone(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
70 Plots of land for sale along Ajah-Sangotedo(Opposite Lasu campus) Lekki-Epe express way Lagos.

Good Location,close to the express way

Land Tittle: C/O

PRICE N320M to be discussed,

For more details call 07086270283

There is another one at the back of Lagos business school:
60 Plots of Land
Land Tittle C/O
N400m

1 acre in Ogombo,ajah

5 Acres of Land @ Oko-Ado
N4m each

There are more,contact me, Real and good documentation,
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by lawyer(m): 12:47am On Sep 06, 2011
femzone:

70 Plots of land for sale along Ajah-Sangotedo(Opposite Lasu campus) Lekki-Epe express way Lagos.

Good Location,close to the express way

PRICE N320M to be discussed,

For more details call 07086270283

There is another one at the back of Lagos business school:
60 Plots of Land
Land Tittle C/O
N400m

1 acre in Ogombo,ajah

5 Acres of Land @ Oko-Ado
N4m each

There are more,contact me, Real and good documentation,

@femzone

Thanks for setting the ball rolling but i have a problem with the price. I am advocating for plots going for a maximum of N3Million per plot and it will also be preferred if you talk more about individual plots and their prices rather than the total amount for the plots like N320Million. It sounds a bit scary and people might not take you serious. Anyway i appreciate the effort. Looking forward to seeing you as one of the winners if your chosen by Nairalanders
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by olubuffett: 1:16am On Sep 06, 2011
@ Lawyer nice proposal.

ceah:

I am disappointed at Lawyer, Are you a Dream Stealer ?

My Proposed Crash Pad/home In Naija.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-733558.0.html

Your supporters derailed this thread and she started another one where she cleared her name,
My Proposed Crash Pad/home In Naija/lekki "live"--- Naija Lifestyles Re-defined
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-748698.0.html

You cant even wait for 6 month, in a few weeks you already jumped into same project, i am absolutely disappointed in you. i dont comment much on nairaland but i read. i respect you so much but now i think you lost that respect i have for you , God Bless

I see two different project entirely, which can both survive on their own; it's like saying only on agent should advertise on NLand. The sky is too big for two birds to colide. Don't instigate
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by hannie: 2:17am On Sep 06, 2011
bump cheesy
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by AuntyK: 3:46am On Sep 06, 2011
hmmm, hmmm, watching with my FOUR EYES. smiley grin wink

@Ceah, get it right  I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF ANYONE. Nothing wrong in letting others know about an individual with questionable history on this forum, at least the individual has tried to clear her name, HEY "Every saints has a past, every sinners has a future". Last time I checked, Nigeria population is over 150 millions, I'm sure Lawyer will get his own "CUSTOMERS/CLIENTS and Shopclue will get her "CONSUMERS". I see a similar project(An estate), but different concepts.

@Lawyer, the cheaper the land the more people your project will attract, so many young professionals both home and abroad wants their own place but the outrageous price of lands in Nigeria, people can not afford it. Lawyer, I'm sure you can get land under or up to 1.5million per plot that is what I call a reasonable/affordable price, my two kobo.
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by hannie: 3:59am On Sep 06, 2011
hey!

there are a thousand and one plots of land around and about Ikorodu/Elepe/Omitoro/Ijede/Odogunyan/Adamo/Imota axis that costs between 300k - less than N1.5 Million . . .some with C of O and some with family receipt . . .

There are some estates around these places that even the owners just buy up their plots and hardly show up as there is hardly omo onile wahala . . .there are also some Govt properties in a few of these places like Elepe (GRA) that usually come with C of Os. . .at least I can offer assistance around this axis!!!
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by leumas2009: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2011
Interesting and we are watching for opportunities , I hope this thread would stay on track, focusing on the reason it was created ,
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by MrCork17: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2011
ermm Excuse me, am from London. DOnt u people have nicer names like Baker Street, West end or Holborn?  WHAT THE HECK IS OGOMBO? undecided
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by Geomel: 11:54am On Sep 06, 2011
That's grate,may God almighty strengthen you in Jesus name.AMEN
www.web4lagos.com
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by mallorca(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2011
Honeycity:

Nairalanders shine yours eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked beware of fraudsters
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by executinal(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ermm Excuse me, am from London. DOnt u people have nicer names like Baker Street, West end or Holborn?  WHAT THE HECK IS[color=#006600][b] OGOMBOundecided[/color][/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OGOMBO IS OGOMBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by Nayah(f): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
So sad I'm not even in Nigeria embarassed
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by nelovpa(f): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
That's a very good idea cos i have been duped on this land issue that am so scared of investing in it but if it works out and your sure it's gonna be real then am in.
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by nawfia(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ OP
Lovely idea lawyer, as long as d land is 100% genuine and devoid of omonile, am game,
hope we can buy and leave it for sometime??cos most of us are not in a hurry to build,
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by proctor84(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2011
Well, this is my first visit to your forum! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your forumprovided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by dustydee: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ermm Excuse me, am from London. DOnt u people have nicer names like Baker Street, West end or Holborn?  WHAT THE HECK IS OGOMBO? undecided
what makes those names nicer? cos it sounds like your English masters? Come back home slave.
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by lawyer(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
@damogul

Thanks for your kind comments! Its truely appreciated!

@all the aim is for you to choose the lands you want me to investigate! Its not a competition with anybody! If the agent is acceptable to you and the price is convienient and also the location, then all you have to do is be convinced that it might be a viable project for you for me to investigate it and report my findings back to you free of charge! So you have to be vigilant and scrutinize the agents thoroughly before you vote for them and their lands! This is their opportunity to shine and I wish them goodluck!

Cheers
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by Guk: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
Please let this not become a turf for missiles and bullets.

(1) Its a free market. Anyone can make his/her project known.

(2) You have freedom of choice. No one is bound to any project.

(3) No land or house has been advertised for sale here & if even so, you have freedom of choice.

(4) Some people here have a track record of assisting others either for free or for a fee here on Nairaland. You dont have to patronise them. Its an open market.

(5) If you have a project you want to introduce to NL, go ahead and push it with passion. You are unrestricted as long as you respect common rules.

(6) Some people love to castigate & deride others unneccesarily. Ignore them.

(7) Have a great day
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by MrCork17: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2011
dustydee:

what makes those names nicer? cos it sounds like your English masters? Come back home slave.
-

So people with english names in Nigeria are slaves? Why is name dustydee? undecided
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by 76Naira(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2011
@ Lawyer.
You seem quite calm in your replies.
Well respected. Keep up the calmness.
Love to all.
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by babaowo: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
hmm some ppl are organising their future cashout! Lol
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by kpolli(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2011
Land for sale in Agbara. . . . Are you interested?
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
good one from my good lawyer
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2011
kpolli:

Land for sale in Agbara. . . . Are you interested?

What are the details and where in Agbara

Very interested
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by lawyer(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
@gestapo and tigerpaws

Pls ignore damogul and lets  concentrate on the topic. Its obvious he wants to wind everybody up so that the thread gets derailed and i have to lock it up. It wont be fair to other agents who have properties to advertise. We appreciate your efforts.

Cheers

@damogul

Carry go! When your tired of castigating me let us know so that we go back to the aim of the thread

Cheers

@agents awaiting your properties and pls advertise them in full details and dont forget the cheaper the price the better!

Cheers
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by mkyusuf: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2011
Lets see how it goes,
As long as its genuine
with Gazette
i am game.
I wanna buy for myself and some of my cleints.
Cos i am an Architect
I got one around Mayfair gardens at excatly 2yrs ago for 1.35m with gazette
for a client it now goes for 3.5m.
lets hope this thread would serve its real purpose,
it would definately be a good platform for investment.
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by gestapo(f): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
Lawyer

We can see right through that thick plank Damogul's intent. Even a 4 year old can see him refusing to acknowledge the simple challenge I posed to him, and that he is instead trying to cover up for his madam. Nairalanders are not dump and can thankfully see him for WHAT HE REALLY IS and that he hates the truth.

Anyway we are going back to work on the other thread . . . .
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by atasteve: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2011
Meanwhile I am watching for opportunities on this thread, keep up the good works smiley
Re: Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders by Select(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2011
Pls let's all contribute positively. And for those who are warring, pls sheath ur swords!

(1) (2) (3)

SOLD 3 Bedroom Apartment In Surulere For Sell ( TROY COURT) / NEED BUILDING APPROVAL, APPROVAL DOCUMENTATION in NIG.? WHATSAPP 08069253261 / Shades, Carports With Danpalon Polycarbonate Sheet / Net / Glass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.