Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Were Do About To Wed Ladies Keep There Ears On Their wedding day. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Were Do About To Wed Ladies Keep There Ears On Their wedding day. (307 Views)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Were Do About To Wed Ladies Keep There Ears On Their wedding day. by edunaragold(f): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
I noticed that woman of these say,don't listen to the pastors ,or who so ever is joining them matrimonially, they are always egar to get to the part where the pastor says ,you may kiss the bride,Forgetting the bigger and important words like,,for better for worst and for richer for poorer, till death us do part.

Now my point is that,why do woman act a victim if the husband is broke,or can't meet up financially, sexualy,or when the man change.
Re: Were Do About To Wed Ladies Keep There Ears On Their wedding day. by Romanoff(f): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
edunaragold:
I noticed that woman of these say,don't listen to the pastors ,or who so ever is joining them matrimonially, they are always egar to get to the part where the pastor says ,you may kiss the bride,Forgetting the bigger and important words like,,for better for worst and for richer for poorer, till death us do part.

Now my point is that,why do woman act a victim if the husband is broke,or can't meet up financially, sexualy,or when the man change.

Wait, so we are still blaming women for failed marriages even though they are the ones that get the most counseling and advice?

Men get little to no advice. Most men who have happy marriages had to unlearn and relearn.

They had to be intentional about making their marriage happy and blissful.

How many men even put in any work in marriage? Many just feel all they need to bring to the marriage is money and a penis then they wonder why their marriages fail.

1 Like

Re: Were Do About To Wed Ladies Keep There Ears On Their wedding day. by yrhuhfy113: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
edunaragold:

pls how do you come up with threads like this.... your first paragraph has no resonance with your main question... its disturbing. You went on talking about other things even mentioning pastors.... then your question was something so base and from a totally different angle... grin
you are a real genuis sir.

Basically no one listens to wedding sermons.... NO ONE. Its just oratory.
Secondly... PEOPLE CHANGE.... get used to it... IF THE CHARACTER DOESN'T CHANGE, THE BODY WILL... IF THE BODY DOESN'T.... THE FINANCIAL SITUATION WILL.

cHANGE IS CONSTANT..... just marry whom you can cope with their change. No two marriages are the same sir... everyone is different.

(1) (Reply)

Frigorex Display Refrigerator And Chiller Decluttering In Ibadan / Mother Rejects Car Gift From Undergraduate Son, Accuses Him Of ‘yahoo Yahoo’ / Dear Parents, Do This Two Things Will Your Kids And See Them Open Up To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.