Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take (1021 Views)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by Breeze111(m): 2:06am On Jan 12, 2023
So on this trend I will be sincere in order to get a sincere answer, my name is Mark, I meet a lady online, US citizen,we have been dating for some time now we got engage online, she's base in US, so she was soppose to come down to Nigeria so we could get married and move me over, but she's sick and can't fly down, she wrote me an invitation letter to me through email and send one to the embassy through email too...but the problem now is that I don't even know the next step to take, second problem again is that a friend of mine told me this evening that she was supposed to go to the immigration office there and collect a letter signed and stamped by the immigration before sending it to me, third problem I meet an agent and she said her company we need 2.5 million to help me process everything... Just confuse now
Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by Breeze111(m): 2:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Thanks bro
Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by ednut1(m): 3:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Breeze111:
So on this trend I will be sincere in order to get a sincere answer, my name is Mark, I meet a lady online, US citizen,we have been dating for some time now we got engage online, she's base in US, so she was soppose to come down to Nigeria so we could get married and move me over, but she's sick and can't fly down, she wrote me an invitation letter to me through email and send one to the embassy through email too...but the problem now is that I don't even know the next step to take, second problem again is that a friend of mine told me this evening that she was supposed to go to the immigration office there and collect a letter signed and stamped by the immigration before sending it to me, third problem I meet an agent and she said her company we need 2.5 million to help me process everything... Just confuse now
if she doesn’t come. No visa for u. Dont let anyone scam u

1 Like

Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by libertyfather(m): 4:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Yahoo yahoo, ur girlfriend nah one gee boy here in naija

1 Like

Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by Originalsly: 5:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmmm .... you were to dating online for some time now.... how long is this?... 3 weeks?... 3 months?... 3 years? She was to travel to Nigeria to marry but she was sick and couldn't.... did she book or buy a ticket?... if yes... when was she suppose to travel? ... did you have plans in place for the wedding? This her sickness .... did she tell you what is it? ... why can't she travel when she gets over it ?.... or is it one that will not be going away?... didn't you ask? ... or didn't she give you another date? Are you this desperate to japa that you don't have time to look at red flags waving in your face? ... just be dashing from friend to agent to NL ... no time to sit and reason the matter. I always wonder why visa agents are sooo many .... and 99.9 % of them never left the country nor have visas.
Bro... you are the master of your own demise destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by HRprof: 6:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Breeze111:
For your sincere questions I will give you sincere answer.
US embassy will not look at you invitation latter. Individual invite is like a red flag to visa officer and they assumed since you have someone there you will not return.
Let her come to Nigeria then do court wedding before she travel back.
Do not engage AGENT they do not know anything about visa they are interested to scam you.
Before embarking on visa application ensure you have a strong tie in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by Breeze111(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Thanks all
Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2023
HRprof:

For your sincere questions I will give you sincere answer.
US embassy will not look at you invitation latter. Individual invite is like a red flag to visa officer and they assumed since you have someone there you will not return.
Let her come to Nigeria then do court wedding before she travel back.
Do not engage AGENT they do not know anything about visa they are interested to scam you.
Before embarking on visa application ensure you have a strong tie in Nigeria
Seems op is desperate. Listen to this advice. Besides, if you are not careful, you will be scammed here too by all those dm me guys. Any info , let them post it here. And again, it's straight forward, don't pay any agent shishi. Your visa has 99.99% rejection. Let her come down. Keep the communication going even for years if na to do video calls all the time. Make sure you build a very solid relationship with her. When she truly loves you, she will find you. Don't ever complain to her or always request for money if you are serious. Never. That builds good friendship even if you don't marry her. Be wise ,op.

1 Like

Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by jeromestarks: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2023
I didn't read the long story. No time for girl issue but I will say this to you. If she's a nija girl, don't go. It's a waste of time.
But if she's a white, brother, white girls are sensible. Go straight!

1 Like

Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by BigDawsNet: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Breeze111:

If she can make it to Nigeria...
Then you have hope...

That's all you need now
Re: Got Invited To The US By My Girlfriend But Don't Know The Next Step To Take by NaBanga: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
If she is sick, she is not coming to Nigeria. Sometimes I like to talk to people online and say I can't wait to visit, but I know that I cannot. My sickness won't allow that. The best thing you can do is to move on from that hope of getting a visa through her. Apply as a student or find someone else who is more able bodied to travel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Visa Date / Student Visas And Fradulent Visa Agents / Carnivals In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.