Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? (618 Views)

Opay And Piggyvest, Which Is Best To save money? / JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in / Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by mastar111: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Guys, I am looking to start saving some money for a project I have coming in few months time. So I want to save in a platform that guarantees high interest.

After some reasearch, Reaprite stood out. But I want to know from existing users? How has your experience been? Which plan offers the most interest per annum?

1 Like

Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by IamProdigy: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Been saving with Reaprite since 2021 bro!
The interest rates are quite the best in the market...

Except there is something new I haven't heard of.
Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by mastar111: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
IamProdigy:
Been saving with Reaprite since 2021 bro!
The interest rates are quite the best in the market...

Except there is something new I haven't heard of.

Thanks. I’ve heard about the interests rates too. Nice.
Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by Blessing24clair: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
So I started using Reaprite in 2021, set a target and work towards it, the interest is indeed interesting.... Will set up new goals for the new year.
Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by mastar111: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Blessing24clair:
So I started using Reaprite in 2021, set a target and work towards it, the interest is indeed interesting.... Will set up new goals for the new year.

Thanks blessing. That target feature is what I am interested in. I will look into it.
Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by Ellagirl01: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Piggvest is okay but when I want my money to grow fast fast I use reaprite. So far so good.
Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by mastar111: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ellagirl01:
Piggvest is okay but when I want my money to grow fast fast I use reaprite. So far so good.

Considering the project I have, I want my money to grow very fast. Thanks.
Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by Kobicove(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
mastar111:
Guys, I am looking to start saving some money for a project I have coming in few months time. So I want to save in a platform that guarantees high interest.

After some reasearch, Reaprite stood out. But I want to know from existing users? How has your experience been? Which plan offers the most interest per annum?

In my opinion I think you should be more concerned about the one that will guarantee your money will be safe and available when you want it. I will go for the one which has been in existence longer and that is Piggyvest undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by mendoza9(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
@mastar11, if you don't mind, I have an investment platform that can give you 30% per annum. This is the best rate you can ever get. Send a DM
Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by shugaboz: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
I will recommend Reaprite to you. Especially if you want to grow your money. You can earn up to 16% interest more than Piggyvest that offers 13%. I use Reaprite myself.
Re: Between Reaprite And Piggyvest, Which Platform Offers Higher Interest Rate? by imkondi: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2023
Saving on reaprite platform has really enhanced my saving lifestyle, I recommend reaprite because of funds security and high interest.
Refer a friend and earn N500 to start your savings plan. - https://app.reaprite.com/register/21590526

(1) (Reply)

Make 749k A Week / Properties For Sale In Enugu State Nigeria / Nigeria Commits To WTO, Multilateral Trading Systems Says Aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.