Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng (2094 Views)

Python Programming And Data Analytics Training In Ajah, Lekki, Lagos / Full Stack Web Developer Needed In Lekki, Lagos / One-on-one TECH TRAINING AT HELISCOM TECHNOLOGIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2023
@ TechTutors, we train you on tech courses, then show you how you can make money in USD with the skills you have learnt.
Contact us now for more information
www.techtutorsng.com

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2023
Enrol now and get digital skills to earn in USD

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 3:15am On Jan 20, 2023
clementcro:
@ TechTutors, we train you on tech courses, then show you how you can make money in USD with the skills you have learnt.
www.techtutorsng.com
You want to tech me web development using php and mysql yet your official website is WordPress.
It's high time the ict training sector be regulated and WordPress should be ban.

1 Like

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by Tim1212(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2023
ictplotter:

You want to tech me web development using php and mysql yet your official website is WordPress.
It's high time the ict training sector be regulated and WordPress should be ban.

That is the reason most Tech guys don't earn with their tech skill.

They use others platform yet give you training on HTML, CSS , JavaScript etc
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
ictplotter:

What has website built in wordpress has to do with php/mysql course that we offer? What would you advice that we build our website with?
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tim1212:

That is the reason most Tech guys don't earn with their tech skill.

They use others platform yet give you training on HTML, CSS , JavaScript etc

Is wordpress itself not built on php ? so what is your bone of contention here, please do let us know
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
clementcro:

What has website built in wordpress has to do with php/mysql course that we offer? What would you advice that we build our website with?
You want teach me website development with php, Python, Java and node.js yet you can't develop your company website with any of those technology but u decided to settle for layman wp theme and plug-ins to set up ur website.
Is lik you telling me you will teach me how to manufacture cars n sell to people to drive while you are driving already made car manufactured by another company. Does that makes sense to u?
You guys should stop embarrassing tech in nigeria and wordpress should be ban in nigeria so can appreciate the work of those real developers.
In conclusion go n code your website with php n mysqli before teaching the technologies

1 Like

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
clementcro:

Is wordpress itself not built on php ? so what is your bone of contention here, please do let us know
Wordpress was developed with php by professional developers u claim to be? Why not develop your own rather using third party open source cms like wordpress that is originally meant for novice in tech.
You should be ashamed of yourself as website developer tech company you claimed to be, your website is running wordpress instal and activate theme n plug-ins. Which every lay man or non tech personnel can do.

2 Likes

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
clementcro:

This is the wp theme and hosting you install and activate to get your website, so better be calm for boys not bringing down this wp theme. Go n code your website by yourself in truly you are a tech company.

1 Like

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
ictplotter:

This is the wp theme and hosting you install and activate to get your website, so better be calm for boys not bringing down this wp theme. Go n code your website by yourself in truly you are a tech company.

What you are saying is jargon and nonsense, do you know that most bank websites are built with wordpress?
The fact that a site is built with wordpress does not make it inferior , who is teaching children of these days all these nonsense ?

Do you know frontpage? have you heard of it before? I have been doing websites since the days of microsoft frontpage, adobe dreamweaver, notepad, and the rest.

Keep quiet and learn.

I can show you a major bank in Nigeria that uses wordpress for their website, and it takes a professional like us to know.
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
ictplotter:

Wordpress was developed with php by professional developers u claim to be? Why not develop your own rather using third open source cms like wordpress that is originally meant for novice in tech to use.
You should be shy of yourself as website developer tech company you claimed to be, your website is running wordpress instal and activate theme n plug-ins. Which every lay man or non tech personnel can do.

You dont have a point grin
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
clementcro:

What you are saying is jargon and nonsense, do you know that most bank websites are built with wordpress?
The fact that a site is built with wordpress does not make it inferior , who is teaching children of these days all these nonsense ?

Do you know frontpage? have you heard of it before? I have been doing websites since the days of microsoft frontpage, adobe dreamweaver, notepad, and the rest.

Keep quiet and learn.

I can show you a major bank in Nigeria that uses wordpress for their website, and it takes a professional like us to know.
Stop abusing website development, u ar nothing than cms user not a website developer.
I laugh you and those poor Nigerians you are going to train in yr ict center. Pls which bank develop their website with WordPress. I bet you that bank will be hack with an hour.
WordPress is an open source used by novice to create unsecured n porous website. They are not website developer ok.
You should be ashamed of calling your ict professional yet wordpress is what you are using.
You just a novice in IT looking for people to teach wp and collect their money as a website developer.
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
ictplotter:

Stop abusing website development, u ar nothing than cms user not a website developer.
I laugh you and those poor Nigerians you are going to train in yr ict center. Pls which bank develop their website with WordPress. I bet you that bank will be hack with an hour.
WordPress is an open source used by novice to create unsecured n porous website. They are not website developer ok.
You should be ashamed of calling your ict professional yet wordpress is what you are using.
You just a novice in IT looking for people to teach wp and collect their money as a website developer.

The reason why I am still responding to you is to keep this post at the top of the page, else, you are not worth my reply... grin grin grin

Bring your 500,000 naira, I will bring my 500,000 naira, lets bet , then I will show you a top nigerian bank website who runs on Wordpress, , OKay?
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
ictplotter:

Not that i like betting , but novince like you who do not want to learn should be taught some lessons. by the time your 500,000 naira goes, your senses would be correct. .... grin grin grin grin
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by chim14(m): 2:01am On Jan 31, 2023
clementcro:

Keep quiet and learn.

Shut up Mr. Man! Do as dey are telling you go code your site with laravel abeg. You're not even ashamed of yourself, still coming to defend yourself making you look more foolish.
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
chim14:

Shut up Mr. Man! Do as dey are telling you go code your site with laravel abeg. You're not even ashamed of yourself, still coming to defend yourself making you look more foolish.

Untrained and half baked kids like you, under rating the power of wordpress, I will teach you lesson, by showing you bank websites built with wordpress, bet it with your money grin grin grin grin
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by airsaylongcome: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
clementcro:

Untrained and half baked kids like you, under rating the power of wordpress, I will teach you lesson, by showing you bank websites built with wordpress, bet it with your money grin grin grin grin

I’m surprised at the disparaging comments made about WP here. Like people don’t know that WP is widely used? That they refer to it as a tool for “novice”. Loads of well paying foreign remote jobs for highly competent WP experts and people say it’s for novice? I fear my head o
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I’m surprised at the disparaging comments made about WP here. Like people don’t know that WP is widely used? That they refer to it as a tool for “novice”. Loads of well paying foreign remote jobs for highly competent WP experts and people say it’s for novice? I fear my head o

Dont mind them joor, let's show them guys making thousands of USD monthly with wordpress on fiver here https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=wordpress&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=002d0d8a1d25521319c9325c2b6b9efd&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=wordpress
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by iwanvisityankee: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
clementcro:

Omor your students go hear am o. U go dey give them woto woto grin grin cheesy
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by iwanvisityankee: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lolz, they were only asking him to practice what he preach.
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by airsaylongcome: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
Lolz, they were only asking him to practice what he preach.

So his Website was built with WP. Which in turn was built with PHP and MySQL. And he is teaching people PHP/MySQL. So how is he not practicing why he preaches? Or people don’t know that deploying WP as a CMS isn’t just about installing it in Cpanel and that there’s a lot of web dev you can add to the plain WP you download? You see one of my problems with our devs is that they believe everything should be built from scratch as a sign of “na me build am”. I work for a small US telco and our core backbone is built on open source software. Why bother reinventing the wheel when you can spend more productive time adding inventions to stuff that already exist? Na wa o
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by Maxxim: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
ictplotter:

You want teach me website development with php, Python, Java and node.js yet you can't develop your company website with any of those technology but u decided to settle for layman wp theme and plug-ins to set up ur website.
Is lik you telling me you will teach me how to manufacture cars n sell to people to drive while you are driving already made car manufactured by another company. Does that makes sense to u?
You guys should stop embarrassing tech in nigeria and wordpress should be ban in nigeria so can appreciate the work of those real developers.
In conclusion go n code your website with php n mysqli before teaching the technologies
Lol
Dude stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by sensepad: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hello,
TechTutor is a great concept. Would you like to list your services as stay & learn?
more info on twitter via @buukstay

clementcro:
www.techtutorsng.com
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Please enrol for training, new stream is starting this February .

Data Science

Frontend Development

Fullstack Development

Call:,08060595019 to enrol

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
clementcro:
Please enrol for training, new stream is starting this February .

Data Science

Frontend Development

Fullstack Development

Call:,08060595019 to enrol
So that you collect my money and teach me wordpress as your backend program.
Go n remove your website from wordpress and program it with any of your backend technology you teaching first before coming here to look for people to defraud their hard earned money technologically all in the name of career in tech.

1 Like

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
clementcro:

Which power is in wordpress? Wordpress that the most dummies in the world can just buy a hosting and a premium theme like the one you to power your website and install under 5mins boom here come a website.
If Nigeria is a sane country people lik you will have be in maximum prison for abusing and impersonating website development training as a career.
It's wordpress you are teaching and that is what is used to power your website. You not a website developer but a cms user.

1 Like

Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by tollyboy5(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
I've been seeing this thread on front page of this section and decided to click today.

The argument on this thread is useless and stupid.

So because I'm a developer my official website must be built from scratch

Orisirisi
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
ictplotter:

So that you collect my money and teach me wordpress as your backend program.
Go n remove your website from wordpress and program it with any of your backend technology you teaching first before coming here to look for people to defraud their hard earned money technologically all in the name of career in tech.

You are impatient and lack understanding, we dont teach wordpress as backend, we have two streams of backend training at TechTutors,
1) PHP(Laravel)
2) Python(Django)

Very soon we would roll out Javascript backend training.

Even if we teach wordpress as backend, it is not bad, it is because you are so myopic about wordpress, do you know there are wordpress developers? who develop wordpress themes, plugins, etc.

I can also show you wordpress plugin developers, wordpress theme developers making thousands of USD online, you need to listen and learn
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
tollyboy5:
I've been seeing this thread on front page of this section and decided to click today.

The argument on this thread is useless and stupid.

So because I'm a developer my official website must be built from scratch

Orisirisi

Dont mind them joor
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by clementcro(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
ictplotter:

Which power is in wordpress? Wordpress that the most dummies in the world can just buy a hosting and a premium theme like the one you to power your website and install under 5mins boom here come a website.
If Nigeria is a sane country people lik you will have be in maximum prison for abusing and impersonating website development training as a career.
It's wordpress you are teaching and that is what is used to power your website. You not a website developer but a cms user.

Like I said, I will keep replying you just because I want this my post to gain more viewers, not because you are intelligent.

I tell you wordpress is powerful, you only know wordpress as a basic user, that is why you have a shallow knowledge about it,

Can you develop wordpress theme? you , you cant
Do you have the capacity to develop wordpress plugin? , no you dont

This is because you are a basic user, who doesnt understand wordpress

However, there are wordpress developers who know how to do that and they are making money with wordpress, so Wordpress is not small.

I will show you guys who make money with wordpress develpment on fiverr .
Re: Tech Training In Ikota, Lekki , Lagos State, Techtutorsng by ictplotter(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
clementcro:

Like I said, I will keep replying you just because I want this my post to gain more viewers, not because you are intelligent.

I tell you wordpress is powerful, you only know wordpress as a basic user, that is why you have a shallow knowledge about it,

Can you develop wordpress theme? you , you cant
Do you have the capacity to develop wordpress plugin? , no you dont

This is because you are a basic user, who doesnt understand wordpress

However, there are wordpress developers who know how to do that and they are making money with wordpress, so Wordpress is not small.

I will show you guys who make money with wordpress develpment on fiverr .
You are so dummy and confused, so tell me how many wp plug-ins and theme have you develope and donate to wp platform either premium or free than for you to install and activate other developers theme and claim the credit. The Zakra wp theme and plug-ins your official training company website is using are you the one that develop it?
You should be ashame of yourself who want to train people on website and software applications development using high technologies lik Java, php, laravel, Python, node.js but your official website is using pay and activate premium wordpress theme. Same goes with new horizons nigeria and all the top tech training centers in Nigeria. If Nigeria is working under quality control and assurance all of you will be in jail for trying to impacting knowledge you can't practice for yourself.
Wp is for dummies like you I don't care to know it .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Which Is A Better Title: Software Developer Or Software Engineer / My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.