Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,678 members, 7,837,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Help/advice Needed With The Options Before Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help/advice Needed With The Options Before Me. (159 Views)

State Of Confusion Now Can Anyone Help(advice Needed) / What Are The Options For Immigrating To Canada From Nigeria? / Help!! Advice Needed...my Roommate Is Driving Me Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help/advice Needed With The Options Before Me. by rezky(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
I'm in a situation currently.,and it is getting me mentally stressed, help or advice needed here.

I wanted to go into tech., i really desire it.
I'm a novice though., i was looking for an organization where i can learn and grow.

I got an offer for a management training, in a software based tech company., like training from the basic for 6month, in which i'll be fully staffed after undergoing the training with increased pay/salary. current pay 80k

I got another offer as a safety office at an oil depot at apapa in which the application and interview still remains a mystery till now.,
Also, i received the appointment offer for the two jobs the same day.

But, i already started safety job this week..with higher pay than the tech.

I am expected to resume nxt week for the tech., and i can't deny it's all my heart ever wanted.
I don't really feel settled at the safety job because my heart is somewhere else.
I can't sleep., mentally stressed just because i can't make a decision.

Have been bombarded with calls and mails from the tech company to fill some document., which i am yet to do or reply.

I only have today and sunday to make up my mind.
I'm just lost.

All advice will be really appreciated.

Kindly help me push to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Have Convertible Furniture At Home / Sensing That Intimidation Have Failed, Tinubu Resuts To Begging / Environmental Education: What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.