Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Scam - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Scam (273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam by BabyOku2022(f): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Hey guys
I wanna ask a question.my boyfriend knows that theres some guy whom i dnt like yet still he is hitting on me.
So knowing dat, my bf said I should scam the other guy and also make him send me recharge card for mobile phone.bf also told me dat if the guy do it i should send the rechsrge card to my bf and after scamming the other guy to share money together.
What u guys tink abt my boyfriend move?and why is he askin me to do dat?of cos I know He wants money.but is there any other motive behind his movement?
Re: Scam by yrhuhfy113: 1:36am On Jan 13, 2023
BabyOku2022:
Hey guys
I wanna ask a question.my boyfriend knows that theres some guy whom i dnt like yet still he is hitting on me.
So knowing dat, my bf said I should scam the other guy and also make him send me recharge card for mobile phone.bf also told me dat if the guy do it i should send the rechsrge card to my bf and after scamming the other guy to share money together.
What u guys tink abt my boyfriend move?and why is he askin me to do dat?of cos I know He wants money.but is there any other motive behind his movement?

Your bf wrong and very distracted. See men who do such are broke and a lowlife men... it is RECHARGE CARD he wants to use you to collect. When his mates are collecting higher things. See, forget about having a bf and focus on your life till you become financially stable and meet REAL MEN who will not use you as a bait to cash out.
Re: Scam by BabyOku2022(f): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Ok I hear u...thx

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date / Friends Needed / Original Honey For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.