Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 (1084 Views)

Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Cakes By Marie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by flejnr2(f): 3:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of late pop star Elvis Presley, passed away ,she suffered apparent cardiac arrest at her home in Calabasas, just north of Los Angeles, and was transported to a local hospital where she passed aged 54

β€œit is with a heavy heart that I must share the devastating news that my beautiful daughter Lisa Marie has left us,” Priscilla Presley said in a statement to The Associated Press. β€œShe was the most passionate, strong and loving woman I have ever known.”

She made pop culture waves in 1994 when she divorced musician Danny Keough, the father of her children Riley and Benjamin, and married micheal Jackson. Less than two years later, they divorced, although Presley remained a staunch defender throughout years of accusations of child abuse brought against the star.

Presley's demons also included drug addiction. In 2019, she detailed her dependence on opioids in a foreword to the book "The United States of Opioids: A Prescription for Liberating a Nation in Pain."
Noting that she felt "grateful to be alive," Presley said painkillers prescribed after the birth of her twins eventually led to a full-blown addiction.

Presley would be forced to confront a different kind of pain in 2020, when her 27-year-old son died by suicide.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by Madridstar(m): 3:08am On Jan 13, 2023
undecided
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by Creamypie(m): 3:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Money Elvis her dad keep for her and mum too much sotey she kpuff leave her mom
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by dawnomike(m): 3:49am On Jan 13, 2023
flejnr2:
Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of pop star Elvis Presley, 54years of age, passed away after she was rushed to the hospital following a cardiac arrest.
May her soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by flejnr2(f): 5:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Creamypie:
Money Elvis her dad keep for her and mum too much sotey she kpuff leave her mom
Her children and mom go continue where she stop
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 13, 2023
I was hoping she would pull through. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by dayleke: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2023
RIP to her.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by thesicilian: 5:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Didn't know her though. The fact that she was related to Michael Jackson makes me feel sad.

1 Like

Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by meobizy(f): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2023
She was praised two days ago during the Golden Globes. Time changes things.

I'm here imagining my heart randomly run out of beats. Not so scary. It will only shock me if the situation happens before I turn seventy.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Imagine being a daughter and ex wife to the two greatest musicians to ever walk this earth smiley
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by Mindlog: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by happney65: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Micheal Ex wife and daughter of one of the world's greatest musician. All her life she lived under the spotlight

All her life.

RIP
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Ohhh, she lived her life and wrote her chapter.

Rip to her.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 by Beremx(f): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2023
May het soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage By Introduction / Eight-year-old Girl Divorces Husband / What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Fiance Is Dating Ur Brother Or Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.