Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Withdrawal Limit As Low As $10 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdrawal Limit As Low As $10 (142 Views)

CBN Increases Cash Withdrawal Limit To ₦500,000 Weekly / Our Problems With N100,000 Weekly Withdrawal Limit — NECA / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Withdrawal Limit As Low As $10 by korede181: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2023
I found an App but i wonder why it is not fully in the news and airwaves. Is it because it is African startup. Geegpay is an alternative to those western payment platforms that jas placed barn on we Nigerians to be specific with little pay for our hard earned money but geegpay is an answer to this problem. Watch this witdrawal of 19usd and see how seemless it is with the speed it took for the delivery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LGMj_vrkys
the video quality is poor but you can get the message.
I pray it remains working and paying this huge till their counterparts are forced to do the needful. they dont even need to do any needful. its time for the sun to shine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LGMj_vrkys
Re: Withdrawal Limit As Low As $10 by korede181: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2023
I hope nairand will keep this video so that it can later appear in search engines for lowest withdrawal limit sites to help Africans maximise their gains

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammers / Fine Or Flavour Cocoa / Amazon Kdp For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.