Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital (61737 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by 1Sharon(f): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Was he denying her sex at home?

He needs to get down on his knees, pray and look inward.

He shouldn't allow another man in the form of the devil to break his home.

There is something he wasn't doing.

Maybe he didn't keep fit and wasn't in good shape?

Which woman wants to come home to a bag of beans?

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Sleekfingers: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Pussy is designed to be drilled.,......

Drill away.....
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Slurity(m): 5:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Just imagine what the hospital spoke person said too. And the government been confused on what to charge the 24 yr old man for too. It's obvious, the whole country system is bad and corrupted in issues surrounding sexuality and infidelity
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by stormborn28(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

With this stupid excuse, the police should arrest the bastarrd administrator and lock him up for a very long time.... Who knows how many pregnant women he might have slept with.

These kind of news dey discourage person to marry.

Kai... Just imagine the way the suya man was just plundering a pvssy belonging to another man without recourse to moral.
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by stormborn28(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2023
faithfull18:
It may have been prescribed by the doctor or it happened by mistake.

Kai... Just imagine the way the suya man was just plundering a pvssy belonging to another man without recourse to moral.
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by wealth2al(m): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by MarveworldG: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2023
Fedrick100:

I will definitely follow you,

I love this design, you gon do it for me one day

Thanks so much sir and we are ready to work with you.
Please send us a message on whatsapp 08 11 98 9 64 72
We have whatsapp group where we share trends
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by olibeans: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

It seems the police is too baffled and lacks common sense to know what to do.

With this stupid excuse, the police should arrest the bastarrd administrator and lock him up for a very long time.... Who knows how many pregnant women he might have slept with.

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Robenna(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Nawa o
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by KingsleyIsrael: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2023
uganda with its romance news all the bad
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Mercury12(m): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2023
orohbiro:
There is 24hours a day use 23hours to fear us and use the remaining one hour to shout na waoooooo grin
lol
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2023
grin grin East Africa and weird news are just inseparable like a tortoise and it's shell.
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Chemlite: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2023
faithfull18:
It may have been prescribed by the doctor or it happened by mistake.

You have the eyes of a prophet!
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
The officials on duty should be arrested, why should the doctor said he blamed the husband, its their duty to watch over his wife since she's under their care, but they didn't.
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Nobodysboo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
To marry no dey hungry me
Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Lionessza6(f): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
1Sharon:
Was he denying her sex at home?

He needs to get down on his knees, pray and look inward.

He shouldn't allow another man in the form of the devil to break his home.

There is something he wasn't doing.

Maybe he didn't keep fit and wasn't in good shape?

Which woman wants to come home to a bag of beans?

LMFAO.

He stopped looking after himself after the first kid .

God is trying to test his love for the wife with this minor incident.

He must improve his character ,its obviously making him unattractive to her.

He must take better care of his family and home,that will improve the marriage.

He must stop being lazy in bed,and satisfy his wife.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by 1Sharon(f): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO.

He stopped looking after himself after the first kid .

God is trying to test his love for the wife with this minor incident.

He must improve his character ,its obviously making him unattractive to her.

He must take better care of his family and home,that will improve the marriage.

He must stop being lazy in bed,and satisfy his wife.

You took it to a different level

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by Lionessza6(f): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
1Sharon:

You took it to a different level

Now this is what we call husband material grin; loyal, understanding and strong grin .....unlike these useless weaklingings who run away when God tests the strength of their marriages . This man understands that God means well for him and can never forsake his union kiss. God will bless this Tennessee guy for his perseverance and loyalty wink. Men of such character and strength are hard to find nowadays .

Re: Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital by OrigeenalSeven: 6:24am On Jan 16, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Marriage no dey freak me
I go just find person pikin give belle make she born for me then I go pay her off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.