Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Cain And Abel (seth) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cain And Abel (seth) (172 Views)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cain And Abel (seth) by me4323753: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
There’s this story about both Adam and Eve and their children that’s not clear to me

In the beginning God created Adam and Eve and they had sons Cain and Abel. Before the part Cain killed Abel, it’s recorder that they both got married.

My question is,
To whom they got married to?
And who’s Seth to Cain and Abel?
Re: Cain And Abel (seth) by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
me4323753:
■There’s this story about both Adam and Eve and their children that’s not clear to me. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve and they had sons Cain and Abel. Before the part Cain killed Abel, it’s recorder that they both got married.
My question is, To whom they got married to?
■And who’s Seth to Cain and Abel?
1. Their sisters
2. They were brothers undecided
Re: Cain And Abel (seth) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
me4323753:

My question is,
To whom they got married to?
And who’s Seth to Cain and Abel?

Wetin you won use am do? Your girlfriend loss?
Re: Cain And Abel (seth) by me4323753: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Wetin you won use am do? Your girlfriend loss?

no be so boss. i just dey wonder who they got married to… when be say nah only Adam and Eve God first create. nah sha somewhere the wives go come from
Re: Cain And Abel (seth) by me4323753: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Their sisters
2. They were brothers undecided

Their sister, nawa o.
so they get sister sef, so no be only cain and abel Eve gave birth to?
Re: Cain And Abel (seth) by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
me4323753:
Their sister, nawa o.
so they get sister sef, so no be only cain and abel Eve gave birth to?
Genesis 4 is not a long chapter to read. Read it and find all the answers there. undecided
Re: Cain And Abel (seth) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
me4323753:

no be so boss. i just dey wonder who they got married to… when be say nah only Adam and Eve God first create. nah sha somewhere the wives go come from

Look am well you go see say dem get many sons and daughters. E dey dia0

(1) (Reply)

Diversity Of Human Experience / How God Connected Hezekiah To His Miracle / Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.