Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? - - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? - (193 Views)

Can I Verify My Skrill Account With My Voters Card? / $50 Forex No Deposit Bonus (they Accept Voters Card For Identity Verification) / Banks That Accept Voters Card For Account Opening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? - by OnlineBusinessC(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Can you edit voters card?

I will send the template to you. (You are NOT designing any template from scratch)

Just download the template in PSD format and edit

You will change the picture, dob and name.
Re: Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? - by Prosperity4All: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
OnlineBusinessC:
Can you edit voters card?

I will send the template to you. (You are NOT designing any template from scratch)

Just download the template in PSD format and edit

You will change the picture, dob and name.

(1) (Reply)

6 Proven Tricks: How To Use Social Media For Business Growth / Promote Your Brand With Custom Printed Plastic Carry Bags / Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.