Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out (1103 Views)

Anybody Would Freak Out If You See Whole Of These Image / Guys Too Dey Beg [in Pix] / Dogs Too Dey Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
i mean this is highly embarrasing grin
what is it that naija women see in fried chicken and ice cream when u take them out for a date.I mean dem go wan bill the poor bobo to death wey dey unfortunate to take them out for a romantic date.dem go ask for a bowl of ice cream,four packs of fried rice and a whole friend chicken and after consuming all of it at a blow dem go request for small stout and after dat dem go still want takeaways grin.haba naija babes una too chop sef and una too dey greedy.Dating no be only about eating fried rice and chicken grin grin
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by Goldieluks: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
Lmao@Chicken and rice and ice cream,small stout,oh my dayz. grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by MrCork19: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

what is it that naija women see in fried chicken and ice cream when u take them out for a date.I mean dem go wan bill the poor bobo to death wey dey unfortunate to take them out for a romantic date.dem go ask for a bowl of ice cream,four packs of fried rice and a whole friend chicken and after consuming all of it at a blow dem go request for small stout and after dat dem go still want takeaways grin.haba naija babes una too chop sef and una too dey greedy.Dating no be only about eating fried rice and chicken grin grin

A dumb thread on a Monday morning.      Phew!!!! undecided
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by pendo89(f): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu:

a romantic date.dem go ask for a bowl of ice cream,four packs of fried rice and a whole friend chicken and after consuming all of it at a blow dem go request for small stout and after dat dem go still want takeaways

lefu you must be in nigeria. how d u keep track of what your gals are doing back home and why does it bother you so much.
arent u satisfied with your ukranian spoonfeeder?
see how u exaggerate. A whole fried chicken and 4 packs of rice plus what shocked and then takeaway lol   undecided undecided
am even feeling embarrased by this story.
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
chei come see as dem come move my tory enter joke section tongue
dis one no be joke o! grin
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
lefulefu honestly speaking u should become a comedian cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha!
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by busybody20: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2011
LOL hahahahahahahahaha @ Dating no be only about eating fried rice and chicken grin
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2011
pendo89:

lefu you must be in nigeria. how d u keep track of what your gals are doing back home and why does it bother you so much.
arent u satisfied with your ukranian spoonfeeder?
see how u exaggerate. A whole fried chicken and 4 packs of rice plus what shocked and then takeaway lol   undecided undecided
am even feeling embarrased by this story.

the point in question is dat una too dey greedy grin
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
i remember then i was in SS3 and then goldilucks was in Jss3 and seeing her was love at first sight grin
i remember my first outing with her back then.I took her to the school"s carteen and bought her one hot eggroll and a bottle of mountain dew and u make u come see as her eye dey shine like tourchlight for common eggroll and mountain dew grin.Anyway back then i was a novice and goldielucks ate all my weekly allowance dat my dad gave to me at a blow grin
cheesy
Re: Naija Girls Too Dey Freak Out Over Fried Chicken And Rice Wen U Take Them Out by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
The truth is that u happen to bump on the hungry ones who wont wait another day to taste a fried rice, decent Ladies i know who are Nigerians that got the priviledge to go on a date wiv me would all settle for a wine or sumfyn drinkable (Sachet Purewater not included)! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Sophizzy! / Val's Day Breaking News ---->njpc / The 2 Little Boys … Enjoy Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.