Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? (1296 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / What Is Your Greatest Phobia? / What's Your Greatest Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by nightrider: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2006
This topic is based on an argument in my office about Man's greatest need. Some say Man's greatest need is to be loved, others say, wealth, self actualisation, shelter, health,sex,comfort, peace, prestige,food, all sorts of answers.

I think my greatest need is to appreciated. Whats your's ? and say only one need please.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by babwilms(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2006
Jesus Christ in my life, then everything comes automatically (love and peace and so on)
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by nightrider: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2006
cool, but i didn't mean it in that way. i think you know what i mean. If you say Christ then maybe you're greatest need is to either be loved or be forgiven.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2006
to be together forever with the guy i love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by nightrider: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2006
so rhoda you're greatest need is love. Just say it in one word
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2006
no no no my greatest need is to be together forever with the g u y i love cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by nightrider: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2006
lol ok rhoda , then your greatest need is companionship,

You said "to be together" with the one i love. so therefore i put it to you my lady that you're greatest need is companionship.
but companionship with the one you love.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by Skidoc(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2006
L O V E
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2006
nightrider:

cheesy ok rhoda , then your greatest need is companionship,

You said "to be together" with the one i love. so therefore i put it to you my lady that you're greatest need is companionship.
but companionship with the one you love.
no no no it's[i] l o v e[/i] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Greatest Greatest Need? by nightrider: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2006
@Rhoda

ok so love , cool

(1) (Reply)

Sooo Dogmatized Topic Or List / You Need To See This! / British Woman Decapitated In Grocery Store; Killer Flees With Head (video/photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.