Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,016 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Please Help Me Out - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me Out (348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out by Slimdan360: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
So after going through the programming section, I have finally made up my mind to learn programming, although I started before (with python) I kinda abandoned it cause there was no one to challenge me
So between python and Java script, which one do you all think I should go for
I would love to be an app creator one day
Re: Please Help Me Out by yrhuhfy113: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Slimdan360:
So after going through the programming section, I have finally made up my mind to learn programming, although I started before (with python) I kinda abandoned it cause there was no one to challenge me
So between python and Java script, which one do you all think I should go for
I would love to be an app creator one day

Bro... pls use YOUTUBE... and first of all define your purpose... define your life path... KNOW YOURSELF.... then go to youtube and learn by yourself. It is free. No one here KNOWS YOU ENOUGH to decide for you. Simple
Re: Please Help Me Out by Slimdan360: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Bro... pls use YOUTUBE... and first of all define your purpose... define your life path... KNOW YOURSELF.... then go to youtube and learn by yourself. It is free. No one here KNOWS YOU ENOUGH to decide for you. Simple
Thanks alot for this reply, it actually means alot
Are u also into programming, I think having a mentor and a programming buddie wouldn't be bad, i guess
Re: Please Help Me Out by yrhuhfy113: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Slimdan360:

Thanks alot for this reply, it actually means alot
Are u also into programming, I think having a mentor and a programming buddie wouldn't be bad, i guess
I have been programming for 18 years. But what you need is NOT a mentor, but a life coach... so you can know YOU TRUE SELF... then decide which programming will work for you.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Slimdan360: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
B
yrhuhfy113:

I have been programming for 18 years. But what you need is NOT a mentor, but a life coach... so you can know YOU TRUE SELF... then decide which programming will work for you.
Re: Please Help Me Out by yrhuhfy113: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Slimdan360:
B
Please can you fill the position
08132859706 is my number, I would love to talk on whatsapp

You really do not get it... For years I was programming with BASIC, PASCAL AND EVEN FORTRAN.... and I added simple HTML WITH SCRIPTS... but I didnt get jobs offline or online.

LEARNING HOW TO CODE will not help you unless you are DIVINELY helped.

I went for series of prayers and met many spiritual men until I was eventually helped to KNOW MY PATH IN LIFE... once I learned programs and skills in direction of my PATH... the jobs, the travels and the money came rushing in.

That is what I mean by LIFE COACH. I am not a LIFE COACH... I was helped by ONE.

I only advised you, so that you dont face the harsh reality many have faced of being SKILLFULLY QUALIFIED but without favor or progress.
Re: Please Help Me Out by Slimdan360: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

You really do not get it... For years I was programming with BASIC, PASCAL AND EVEN FORTRAN.... and I added simple HTML WITH SCRIPTS... but I didnt get jobs offline or online.

LEARNING HOW TO CODE will not help you unless you are DIVINELY helped.

I went for series of prayers and met many spiritual men until I was eventually helped to KNOW MY PATH IN LIFE... once I learned programs and skills in direction of my PATH... the jobs, the travels and the money came rushing in.

That is what I mean by LIFE COACH. I am not a LIFE COACH... I was helped by ONE.

I only advised you, so that you dont face the harsh reality many have faced of being SKILLFULLY QUALIFIED but without favor or progress.
Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Wanted / Introduction To The Leo Programming Language / BUY YOUR En1 46200mah 65w Yoobao Portable Power Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.