Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code (287 Views)

Build Your Own Investment Website Without Writing Codes. / $1 Web Hosting - Unlimited Space - Unlimited Bandwidth - Dollar1hosts.com! / Affordable Web Hosting | Cheap $1 Hosting - Dollar1hosts.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Hello Devs , I just thought of Sharing this as it might be useful for others.

But before then I want to categorically say that this is my  personal experience the earnings there are mine .

1. This post contains refferal link (you may choose to follow or not follow my Link which is available on my SIGNATURE ).

2. This post Contained Verifiable facts, before anyone bashed me, ask for receipt first.

3. You are at the liberty to carry out a background checks ( go to Twitter and search "Developer Nation"  or go to your browser and surf  developernation dot net)

So Back to How I earned over  $1,800 without writing a Single line of Code .

You dont need to Go far , Its an Organization  called DEVELOPER NATION

Who Are Developer Nation , What do They Do ??

Developer Nation is an organization based in the United Kingdom (UK) , They are Analytics company solely for Software Engineers, and  Data Scientists. They run Survey from Software Engineers to better understand the trends , tools and career life in Developer Ecosystem.

They have Huge patronage from Microsoft, Google , Meta, Amazon  and most tech giants worldwide.

Developer Nation Survey

The Developer Survey Seek opinions of Software Engineers like you and I to better understand what technology are we using, what tools are flexible for us , what are our career like e.t.c  they basic survey question and they reward for answering question and sharing the survey to developer community.

I have been an active Member of the Developer community,  I have taken their Survey Questions,  and referred  developers to take part in the survey and through this means I have been able to make more than $1800

you will find Attachment to my payment proofs.

Another New SURVEY is Available

Another rounds of Survey is Available , what you are expected to do is take the survey (you will find my refferal link on my SIGNATURE,  ) after that you may also choose to refer developers Communities and extra money. just like I am doing.

This post is open for question and Scrutiny

You will find Link to taking the SURVEY on my SIGNATURE

Re: How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Re: How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2023
more

Re: How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code by Devaro: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Can you make a YouTube video about this opportunity

Most especially your tips on answering the questions
Re: How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 18, 2023
Devaro:
Can you make a YouTube video about this opportunity

Most especially your tips on answering the questions
ok
Re: How I Made Over $1,800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Shared Hosting Plans To Suit Your Needs - Hostripples! / Cpanel Shared Hosting | Pure SSD Storage | PHP 5.x To 7.x | $1/M / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.