Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family (2234 Views)

How Old Were You When You Realized This (see Here) / What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / What Happened That Made You Feel Sorry For Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by jamesversion: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lance03:

You have done nothing wrong
They just envy and jealously they can't wait to see your down fall
Invest all the money on ur children
Ur children are ur pride
You weren't not born to raise your siblings

Lolz. How will you feel if your beloved children treat each other badly.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by sunnymighty(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Klass99:

Oga which story? Abeg oo, it wasn't me grin.

grin Sorry abt the mix-up I read something similar to the one you shared, thought you were the OP.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Krak(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
robinso01:
Forget it, no be everybody get bad family. I have the best family.

Dont mind the OP, he is using his personal experience to generalize. Me, I have a family, although we may not be financially buoyant, but the thread that holds us together is very strong. Every family cannot be the same.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
oceanized25:
I am in a watsapp group with extended family members,they created the group because"we needed Unity in the family"...though discussions are sparce unlike the very first week/month we created the group.

I am intending to get married so I dropped my pre-wedding photos and Invite even with a note 4 days ago,in a group of 15,only one congratulated me.

Most of you aren't Aware yet of the Great Evil currently eating everyone up in that country called Nigeria lolgrin

You still get mind dey openly do Celebration. I pity you. Una eyes go soon Cleargrin
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by robinso01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Krak:

Dont mind the OP, he is using his personal experience to generalize. Me, I have a family, although we may not be financially buoyant, but the thread that holds us together is very strong. Every family cannot be the same.

You Gerrit bro, my family is not financially buoyant as well, but thread that holds us together is more than strong. We're always there for each others.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
oceanized25:
I am in a watsapp group with extended family members,they created the group because"we needed Unity in the family"...though discussions are sparce unlike the very first week/month we created the group.

I am intending to get married so I dropped my pre-wedding photos and Invite even with a note 4 days ago,in a group of 15,only one congratulated me.
grin you even got a congratulations. My aunty and her kids till today have sworn to be my enemy. It is still confusing. The woman recently saw my baby of just four months, and did as if they boy no dey exist despite the person carrying him was seated next to her

She later complained that I didn't greet her; someone who makes sure that I won't have any avenue to greet her. Vomited many insults on my person and so many viles.

Omo, Family is definitely not blood ties but those who have your interest, blood ties are relatives - you relate to them according to their attitudes.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Nzubeolisa(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
I am grateful to God that I have the best family in the world, they have been with me through thick and thin. I call them my priceless jewels

2 Likes

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by jesmond3945: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
oceanized25:

they would come for your wedding. Relax.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Nicepoker(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Klass99:

angry

To box your two ears through my phone dey sweet me ehn, too bad I can't do it grin. Kindly rephrase your post to read as a good/decent family is everything and it will make more sense than your original text. Blood is thicker than water and family is everything are beliefs that tend to cause more harm than good.

Imagine a scenario where your blood brother from the same parents, sexually molests your daughter and your family of parents/siblings claim your daughter is lying. Then they start to pressure you subtly and not so subtly to die the matter, while insisting he is your blood, let's keep this in the family and not air our dirty laundry in public, family is everything, yada yada yada.

They conveniently forget your child is your blood too and you need to do right by her, they are more concerned with shielding the culprit than they are with the victim. This scenario is a reality that often happens in our society, yet some folks like you still claim family is everything, how na?

Why am I talking too much sef, did you not see this guy's post? Now imagine having these kind of people as your siblings/family and then confidently repeat what you said again. Only stupid family members will give birth to children and expect their sibling to sponsor their children in school. Did your sibling follow you to fck the fck that created those children? Too much nonsense and stupidity runs in some families, for anyone to claim, family is everything.
mine is different.
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by player007(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
My Wife and Daughter are my Family.

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by colestephan86: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lance03:
The word family i see it as fake in this generation
This generation is full of envy and jealously due to the advancement of technology
Most of your family are close friends with your enemy
Hmm, if I start to talk, watin my eyes don see, ...
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by EastAlchemist: 3:41am On Jan 15, 2023
robinso01:
Forget it, no be everybody get bad family. I have the best family.
lucky you
Today you chose to count your blessings

1 Like

Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2023
EastAlchemist:

lucky you
Today you chose to count your blessings
Having a nice and sensible family is more than a blessing
Sometimes all we need from our siblings is sense nothing else
Re: What Happened That Made You Realized You Don't Have A Family by Lance03: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2023
Klass99:

As in ehn, I just don't get it. Most feel entitled by virtue of blood only, even when they've never done one good thing for you or contributed to your success in life in any way.

Bison Dele's story (An Ex-NBA player with Naija origins) ought to teach a lot of folks a valuable lesson about entitled siblings/family members. There's a documentary film on his life and how his older brother killed him for his money. The same brother he had helped countless times!

This is a lady's post on this platform, I edited her username.

Some people will just die on top of blood is thicker than water and family is everything, for nothing. I really hate both sayings.
Many have die because of family and there after the property of the deceased is been dragged with his own family

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Organise A Simple But An Elegant Wedding? / Am Older Than Him? Please Help / Why Are Some Husbands So Selfish?(pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.