Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors (2194 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Suspected Cultists Attack 200 Level OAU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Hannaleeyah(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
18-year old 100 level OAU Student OGUNKEYEDE OPEMIPO GRACE with 121 Certifications,Badges and Honors

She wrote :

I am pleased to share that I have been honored with a number of certificates of achievement from internationally recognized organizations such as UNICEF , HP , Asian Development Bank, World Health Organization , USIP , Honor society, Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders among others for my hard work and dedication to a particular goal

These certificates serves as a testament to my commitment and perseverance in achieving something that was important to me. It represents the hours of hard work and effort that I put into my endeavors and serves as a symbol of my success.

Receiving these certificates has been a very meaningful and rewarding experience for me, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work towards and achieve something that I am proud of. It has given me a sense of accomplishment and has motivated me to continue striving for excellence in all that I do.

I hope that this certificate will serve as an inspiration to others and will encourage them to pursue their own goals and dreams with determination and hard work. Whether it be in academics, athletics, or any other area of life, I believe that with dedication and perseverance, anyone can achieve great things.

I am honored to have received this certificate and am grateful for the support and encouragement of those around me who helped me along the way. I will always cherish this achievement and will continue to work towards new goals and successes in the future

I am thrilled to share that this got featured in the African Future Leadership Magazine! The article highlights my journey and achievements in the field of leadership and how I strive to make a positive impact in the African community. I am humbled and honored to be recognized by such a respected publication and to be among the inspiring leaders featured in the magazine. Thank you to the team at African Future Leadership Magazine for the opportunity, this recognition is truly an inspiration to me to keep pushing forward.

When asked what her motivations and inspirations are, Grace had this to say :

“The things that serve as a motivation to me are my strong desire to succeed and to achieve my goals, a love for learning and a passion for personal and professional development, the drive to be the best that I can be and to make the most of my talents and abilities! a dedication to hard work and a willingness to put in the effort to achieve my aspirations, a determination to overcome challenges; and to persevere in the face of obstacles, a belief in the value of education and the importance of continuous learning, a desire to set a good example for others and to inspire them to pursue their own goals and dreams."

lalasticala
Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Amotolongbo(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Keep up with the hard work girl.

May your achievements not be cut short by DICKsons

5 Likes

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Fxmanager(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Great
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by ITbomb(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Impressive but let it translate to technological innovations and better life for rural dwellers

We already have too much academic and theoretical gods around
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Birniwa(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Her University should save themselves the stress of seeing this brilliant girl go through a four-year course and just award her a degree now.

4 Likes

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by OnlySmartHustler(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Brainy daughter of Eve.. Her performance should serve as a motivation to other daughters of Eve that are into hookup. Jumpin from one son of Adam to another. Kudos girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
are you single?

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by CrownOfClay724: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
are you single?
Lol.
Is there a certificate for otherwise?
She wants knowledge, not baby, have you eaten? If no, find something chop grin
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Lol.
Is there a certificate for otherwise?
She wants knowledge, not baby, have you eaten? If no, find something chop grin

are you mentally naked?

do you want her to be single?

geddifok... jealousy

1 Like

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by CrownOfClay724: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

are you mentally naked?

do you want her to be single?

geddifok... jealousy

Mentally naked?
That's a new one :I

kinda gives credence to all you can offer.
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by blingxx(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
All this papers , all of what undecided I'm not hating but Elon musk , bill gates , Jeff bezos , mark didn't even have college degrees before they become billionaires .. she's impressive but alot have looked beyond this in life already
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Golan007: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
blingxx:
All this papers , all of what undecided I'm not hating but Elon musk , bill gates , Jeff bezos , mark didn't even have college degrees before they become billionaires .. she's impressive but alot have looked beyond this in life already

Did she tell you she wants to be like Bill Gates?

2 Likes

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by PROPEACE: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Golan007:

Did she tell you she wants to be like Bill Gates?
I tire o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Holybaddo: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
You will still join Nigerians to look for work
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:44am On Jan 15, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Mentally naked?
That's a new one :I

kinda gives credence to all you can offer.

shatap biko
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by SodiumValproate: 2:45am On Jan 15, 2023
OnlySmartHustler:
Brainy daughter of Eve.. Her performance should serve as a motivation to other daughters of Eve that are into hookup. Jumpin from one son of Adam to another. Kudos girl
This can never motivate Siofra.

Na certification she go chop? grin

Paid Amu servicing brings gratification. grin
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by SodiumValproate: 2:47am On Jan 15, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
are you single?
Minister of Interior na way forward.

Make I minister to her interior between her legs kiss
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by jeromestarks: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Beautiful girl in her prime.
Marry women in their prime.
Do not allow a woman to retire at the age of 27/30 into your home.

If you want to enjoy your marriage to the fullest, marry a woman between 18 -23 years of age.

Women get clumsier with age. Never marry a woman above 23. Just fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her worn out pvssy.

Don't even date a woman in her 30s. That's a curse on you.

Avoid single mother like plagues. There's a reason why men left her. Don't carry curse with your head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Hannaleeyah(f): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2023
For those sending me a DM on how to get her contact,I don't have the contact but I just shared that here.

But she is on LinkedIn "Opemipo Ogunkeyede"
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Hannaleeyah(f): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2023
Wow! Grace wherever you are , I'm happy for you..so This girl has got featured on Legitng!! and now showing as Google notifications

Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Hannaleeyah(f): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2023
lalasticala
Mynd44
Seun
Fynestboi

Front page bosses
Re: 18-year Old 100 Level OAU Student With 121 Certifications,Badges And Honors by Hannaleeyah(f): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Benue State University Post Ume Date Or Information / The Polytechnic Ibadan,2010/2011 Post- Utme Screening Exercise / Student Final Year Project Topic On Mis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.