Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence (13285 Views)

Court Restrains OAP Do2dtun From Defaming D'banj On Social Media / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo / Sars Arrest OAP, Do2dtun For Having A Coloured Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by chokekachy: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Popular on air media personality, Kayode ‘Do2dtun’ Oladotun has been summoned by the police over domestic violence claims by his ex-wife.

Documents obtained by Punch shows that the media personality was summoned by the police for questioning on January 16, at 11:00 a.m.

This is to formally invite you in respect of an ongoing investigation at the SWAT/FCIID, Abuja on Monday, January 16, 2023, at 11:00 am for an interview with the Commissioner of Police, through DSP Umar Ubali,” the document reads.

In December 2022, Do2dtun called out his brother-in-law Dbanj, following which his wife and sister to the Kokolet crooner, filed for divorce.

Omotayo claimed that her husband forced her to abort her third pregnancy in addition to the domestic violence and emotional abuse she experienced during the time of their union.

“Anyways, @iambangalee of life, I have heard and read the spurious lies you, your half-baked lawyer and your family have fabricated with the press and the police and I promise you, I am ready for you.

“Since you have chosen to take the matter to the press, the entire world will now know how wicked, deceitful, ignorant and despicable you and your entire family are,” Do2dtun responded to his wife’s claims via Instagram.

Do2dtun and Omotayo got married in 2013 and share two children.

https://gazettengr.com/police-summon-oap-do2dtun-over-alleged-domestic-violence/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7483700/omotayo-do2dtun-wife-files-divorce#119202181

1 Like

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by rajiedreez: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
All you guys that bring your issues online, do you even think that you guys can't reconcile? If you eventually reconcile, how and what will you think of each other.

4 Likes

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Oddsnaira: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Next thing bis I want a divorce

May God don't allow such to happen

Please ladies and gent, Look well b4 accepting to get married to each other .

Thanks

Still a pundit and punter wey dey try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Adesina18111(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
He should be jailed if found guilty... even if your wife cheats on you do no lay hands on her...u fit send her packing if you no fit control yourself...I hate domestic violence!!!

EPL relegation battle go mad this season... grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by wwwkaycom(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Police? Tue!
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by OboOlora(f): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who’s this chameleon-looking yah00 boy again? Everybody is just a celebrity in that country.

Can’t wait for Obi to be present so we can separate celebrities from wakabouts

#ObiIsCumin

6 Likes

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Randy100: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ndị, I married my best friend grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Brendaniel: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na wa o..
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Ancecoker(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
angry
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
I trust D'banj, he go give this fool better flogging whenever he catches him.

3 Likes

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Peaceset: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
He should face the law if he's found guilty

1 Like

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Treasuredgift(f): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Of course in our world today, it is hard to see men facing domestic violence.

Women are always the victim....reason why i think, the female gender, is an endangered specie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Djbond(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dotun you don't need to be disrespectful to Bangalee in your post abeg. I no dey use Bangalee play. Face and settle with your wife.
That's all I have to say

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by adeola1097: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
k
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Ladymillion(f): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hmmm , so many broken marriages these dayz
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by floss(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sincerely speaking...Nigerians divorce rates is on the increase because we left our culture and started practising Western culture, the reason for what today's world call domestic violence......

Check all the marriage of the 80s, 90s and early early 2000 till 2005, you barely see couples from these era talk about domestic violence because women and men from these era knows their places in the family...not nowadays that marriage is seen as cash and carry adventure instead of a Union.

People forget that the African culture made marriage more sacred compared to how the west see it ....but because we embraced everything they dish out we now see amatures going into marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Rebuke: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by DriveByKiller: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
When an adult colours his hair like that, it is the best example of maturity and self-respect
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by bigdammyj: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Noted.
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by MrAnele(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by milkySperm(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
I dislike domestic violence. He should be investigated and punished if guilty

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Adesina18111:
He should be jailed if found guilty... even if your wife cheats on you do no lay hands on her...u fit send her packing if you no fit control yourself...I hate domestic violence!!!

EPL relegation battle go mad this season... grin grin

Domestic violence is not just physical abuse.

It includes verbal abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, and some even mention financial abuse.

The most subtle and the most destructive domestic violence is emotional abuse.

Victims of emotional abuse are usually totally messed up that they might even be irredeemable.

So, when you say you hate domestic violence, make sure it includes all forms of domestic violence, especially emotional abuse.

How to spot emotional abuse.

It is always so subtle that victims don't even know that they are being abused.

If your spouse is always talking down on you, always making you look stupid, rubbishing your opinions and decisions and viewpoints, so that you start feeling so unsure of yourself that you depend on them for every decision, then you are being emotionally abused. The abuser destroys your self esteem, and leaves it in so much mess that you would often need therapy to heal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by We4all: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
This arrogant guy. What was the wife thinking when she agreed to marry him?

4 Likes

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by faithfull18(f): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
We4all:
This arrogant guy. What was the wife thinking when she agreed to marry him?
You know him personally?
Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Adesina18111(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thank you so much for this enlightenment...but the most common one here is physical abuse

BluntTheApostle:

Domestic violence is not just physical abuse.

It includes verbal abuse, emotional abuse, psychological abuse, and some even mention financial abuse.

The most subtle and the most destructive domestic violence is emotional abuse.

Victims of emotional abuse are usually totally messed up that they might even be irredeemable.

So, when you say you hate domestic violence, make sure it includes all forms of domestic violence, especially emotional abuse.

How to spot emotional abuse.

It is always so subtle that victims don't even know that they are being abused.

If your spouse is always talking down on you, always making you look stupid, rubbishing your opinions and decisions and viewpoints, so that you start feeling so unsure of yourself that you depend on them for every decision, then you are being emotionally abused. The abuser destroys your self esteem, and leaves it in so much mess that you would often need therapy to heal.

1 Like

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by Coolestguy2023: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
I will be glad if this bastard can be locked up forever. Stupid fool

2 Likes

Re: Police Summon OAP Do2dtun Over Alleged Domestic Violence by EmmyDJourno: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
This guy is an idiot, if what they have accused you of are lies then then You wait for the truth to come out

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G / Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music / Hafsat Abiola, Joe Odumakin And Kate Henshaw At Nigerian Premiere Of Girl Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.