Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,859 members, 7,838,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Truth About Importation & E-commerce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Importation & E-commerce (217 Views)

Start And Make Money Through Mini Importation (e-commerce) In Nigeria 2020 / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Importation & E-commerce by Commyhive: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2023
E-commerce is all about 3 things:

(1) Searching for physical products that solve problems for people or help them get closer to their desires.

You can source these products here in Nigeria or import them.

(2) Buying the products at the lowest cost possible, and importing them to Nigeria.

(3) And using a genius marketing method to sell them for a good ROI.

If you are going to run with this business model, make sure you do not run it like a lot of people.

Run it as a proper business.

Start with a huge and profitable audience/market. E.g. Fitness, babies (Moms), Women's fashion, Skincare

Look for challenges people have in that market

Find products on Aliexpress that solve those challenges - In fact, you will even come across many products on Aliexpress that fix challenges you do not know about.

Buy the products for the lowest cost you can find (You may have to use an agent or other sites for this)

E.g. Some products that sell for N$2 a piece can be gotten from the 1688 site for far lesser

Create a marketing system that allows you to pull in people who are interested in the type of products you are importing. You can advertise using Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, Blogs

Sell to them

Sell to them repeatedly

If you decide to take this to another level, you might even create a brand name and find companies that can help you create products with your brand name printed on them
But you don't have to start with that.

You can start importing with at least N50,000 or even lower.

"However the most important factor is for you to ONLY import products that people really want to buy."

Personally, I don't import products until I have advertised and gotten proof that it is a product that will sell.

That is when I go ahead to buy it.

E-commerce requires a capital of at least N50,000 to get started.

If you want to go with this online model, please get the 10X Ecommerce Training by Jonathan Melody
I remember when I learned about Ecommerce I paid 20,000 for my training but this course sells for only 5000 naira and it's value-packed.
You pay for the course online yourself and get access to it immediately as the link to access the training will be sent to you a few mins after you place an order, If you're ready to pay for the training send a message on Whatsapp at 09045178450.

(1) (Reply)

What Challenge Did You Face While Trying To Stop Gambling? / For Sale! 4bedroom Fully Duplex. @ Chevron Toll Gate.₦100m. Eunice 2348029562694 / Gtb Is Messing My Business Up O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.